Vehicle Health Report not working. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Vehicle Health Report not working.

Happened to me too last night (and am also on 3.2.2)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Happened to me too just after the update a couple weeks ago. I forgot about it. I will try it again.

Happens to me too. I've yet to get a successful report since the update.

I was supposed to get a call back this evening, since it's after normal business hours I don't think that is going to happen. Hopefully they will call me tomorrow, when they do I'll advise them that there are other people that are having a similar issue.

I am getting an error when running a Vehicle Health Report, this started after the latest update.

The report runs correctly on the explorer, and sends correctly, a few minutes I get an e-mail stating that there was a technical issue and to call Sync services.

This has happened three times (over three weeks) and this afternoon I called Sync services, I did the basic troubleshooting (listed below) and now I am waiting for a call back.

Has anyone else seen this issue? It started after I ran the latest update to 3.2.2.

Troubleshooting
Verified Sync phone number and e-mail
Verified that Sync was working previously
Phone is paired and working correctly
MFT was reset by the dealership to address an issue with the media hub, between failure 1 and 2.
In CONUS :usa: not :ca:

Hey, cmg540!

Check your private messages when you get a chance please. :)

Rebecca

Heres the email I keep getting:

A technical problem occurred. Re-run health report. If you receive this message again, contact 800-392-3673.

-ern

Heres the email I keep getting:

A technical problem occurred. Re-run health report. If you receive this message again, contact 800-392-3673.

-ern

Yep that's the one. Welcome to the club.

Any update on this issue?

I've sent an email asking for an update. I'll let you know once I receive news.

Rebecca

Thanks for checking on this!

Is anyone else (in the :usa:) on the forum having this issue, or is it just a select few?

Add me to the list too! x2 2013 Explorer and 2011 Edge

Me Too

I am having the same issue with a Sync w/ MyFordTouch and Nav in a 2013 Escape.

Add me to the list too! x2 2013 Explorer and 2011 Edge

I am having the same issue with a Sync w/ MyFordTouch and Nav in a 2013 Escape.

Can you verify the current version of MFT that you have installed?

The most recent update for the Explorer is 3.2.2, I'm not sure if it's the same for other vehicles or not.

CMG540

after doing the status checker app, it's reporting

Sync VersionGen2 - V3.2.2

2013 Explorer

Confirmed installations
DA5T-14D546-AC
DA5T-14F496-AC
BT4T-14F497-AP
DA5T-14F657-AD

2011 Edge

Confirmed installations
BT4T-14D546-AL
BT4T-14D546-AP
BT4T-14D546-ED
BT4T-14D546-FA

I called Sync Support last friday, and they were looking into the issue. I have not heard from them yet, but my VHR worked this afternoon. It didn't work this morning, but I tried it waiting for a light, and it all worked.

I am curious if yours are working also.

I called Sync Support last friday, and they were looking into the issue. I have not heard from them yet, but my VHR worked this afternoon. It didn't work this morning, but I tried it waiting for a light, and it all worked.

I am curious if yours are working also.

I'll be checking tomorrow morning.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My VHR is not working still server error..

Back