Vehicle Health Report not working. | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Vehicle Health Report not working.

Mine still doesn't work. Anyone upgrade to 3.5.1? If so did that solve the problem?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nevermind, I just checked and it worked

I was able to run and view my VHR this morning with no issues.

Thank you, Rebecca!

I was able to run and view my VHR this morning with no issues.

Thank you, Rebecca!

You're welcome, Mike!

@Everyone who hasn't tried it yet - Please try running a Vehicle Health Report again and let me know if it works.

Thanks!

Rebecca

Mine did not work as of this past saturday...also the Travel Services pages: weather, and 2 others were not available either...

You're welcome, Mike!

@Everyone who hasn't tried it yet - Please try running a Vehicle Health Report again and let me know if it works.

Thanks!

Rebecca

Rebecca, I ran one yesterday after reading some success on here, the Sync said it was successful, but never received an email...

I also sent you my vin a while ago when you asked people to send if they had the problem... But never got a response, or any communication.

If you could have my customer service manager Linda call me, I would appreciate it.

-ern

Mine did not work as of this past saturday...also the Travel Services pages: weather, and 2 others were not available either...

Please try running another one when you get a chance, crosswind81.

Rebecca, I ran one yesterday after reading some success on here, the Sync said it was successful, but never received an email...

I also sent you my vin a while ago when you asked people to send if they had the problem... But never got a response, or any communication.

If you could have my customer service manager Linda call me, I would appreciate it.

-ern

I'll open a ticket for you with Linda, ern. Just so you know, I responded to your PM on 10/16 later that afternoon.

Rebecca

Please try running another one when you get a chance, crosswind81.

I'll open a ticket for you with Linda, ern. Just so you know, I responded to your PM on 10/16 later that afternoon.

Rebecca

Im sorry, I know you responded to my pm.. What I meant was I never received any communication from customer service or whoever you sent my info to.

Thank you for opening a ticket with Linda.

-ern

Im sorry, I know you responded to my pm.. What I meant was I never received any communication from customer service or whoever you sent my info to.

Thank you for opening a ticket with Linda.

-ern

You're welcome! :)

Rebecca

Update

Took in my wife's 13 EX Limited with issues with the 3.2.2 update. My VHR would not run, three travel services continually appeared to be loading and no sync voice control. The service manager called and said that after 3 attempt to upload 3..5.1 and having it fail, they determined that I have a bad APIM module...now will have to wait until Tuesday and will keep my fingers crossed.

Took in my wife's 13 EX Limited with issues with the 3.2.2 update. My VHR would not run, three travel services continually appeared to be loading and no sync voice control. The service manager called and said that after 3 attempt to upload 3..5.1 and having it fail, they determined that I have a bad APIM module...now will have to wait until Tuesday and will keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks for the update! Please let me know how it goes tomorrow.

Rebecca

3.5.1 Upgrade

Update: Had the APIM on my 13 Limited 5000 miles replaced after diagnosed as bad. Only drove the Ex home for a few miles and everything that did not work earlier with the 3.2.1 and bad APIM now working.to include VHR (except no email notification). Will tinker and report back soon. Otherwise, everything seems faster and phone quality was good too. 3.5.1 looks like a winner so far...

Update: Had the APIM on my 13 Limited 5000 miles replaced after diagnosed as bad. Only drove the Ex home for a few miles and everything that did not work earlier with the 3.2.1 and bad APIM now working.to include VHR (except no email notification). Will tinker and report back soon. Otherwise, everything seems faster and phone quality was good too. 3.5.1 looks like a winner so far...

Make sure you have your notification preference set to SENDING ME AN EMAIL on SYNCMyRide. Glad everything else is working now! :)

Rebecca

Server Connection Error

Good morning -

2013 Explorer XLT, new as of early November. I am registered at SyncMyRide and setup there for Vehicle Health Reports. I tried running 2 this morning, both were unsuccessful in the same manner. The first time, the phone number was dialed and the touch screen displayed "Sending Report" for about 2 minutes, then displayed an error indicating an error Connecting to the Server, then the call ended. I tried an hour later, and got the same behavior, except that it remained connected over my phone for 5 minutes before displaying the server connection error.

When I visit https://support.ford.com/tools/account/vehicle-health-report?emailid=alert_vhrready and select the View Report for the Health Report, it send me to http://support.ford.com/tools/account/locate-dealer. I am not trying to locate a dealer. I want to see the report.

Does anyone know how I can get around this and go straight to the Report?

Thanks,
Art
When I clicked on your first link it did not take me to the second one. It asked me to Login or Register. I didn't try that because here in Canada we do not get the VHR.

Peter

When I followed the first link, I get a page that says the site is being revised, come back later.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back