Vehicle Health Report not working. | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Vehicle Health Report not working.

Vehicle Health Report

Good Evening Rebecca,

That worked, I did not realize that it was just adding a dealer. I thought it was trying to have me schedule an appointment.

Art

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good Evening Rebecca,

That worked, I did not realize that it was just adding a dealer. I thought it was trying to have me schedule an appointment.

Art

Glad it worked, Art! :biggthump

Rebecca

I want to see the report.

You're not missing much. Its focus is mainly on service reminders. Frankly it's more of a marketing tool designed to send you to the dealer than anything else.

If you're expecting detailed technical analysis, you will be very, very disappointed.

The reason you need your dealership linked is for a backend process to generate service coupons for discounts. Think targeted marketing.....

Vehicle Health Report trouble

I just purchased a 2014 Limited Explorer and wanted to test the Vehicle Health Report. The report ran fine and was sent to the Ford website to log in and view. I logged in and clicked on view report, but it doesn't take me to a report.....it just takes me to a "Locate Dealer" link. Could someone please help me figure out how to view the report? Or has anyone else ever had this problem? :)

Thanks,
Katie Griffin

:)

I just purchased a 2014 Limited Explorer and wanted to test the Vehicle Health Report. The report ran fine and was sent to the Ford website to log in and view. I logged in and clicked on view report, but it doesn't take me to a report.....it just takes me to a "Locate Dealer" link. Could someone please help me figure out how to view the report? Or has anyone else ever had this problem? :)

Thanks,
Katie Griffin
Welcome to the Forum katieg2222.:wavey:
As mentioned in my PM, I have merged your thread/post with this existing one in the IVT forum. If you read the posts above beginning with post 61, I think you will find your answer.
Good luck.

Peter

Thanks,
Katie Griffin

Hi, Katie,

Congratulations on your new Explorer! You're required to select a preferred dealer to view Vehicle Health Reports; once you've selected one, you'll be directed to the report. This will also allow you to schedule vehicle service online, give you access to select dealer coupons, and let you review Dealer Inspection Item recommendations from your Vehicle Health Report.

Rebecca

Vehicle Health Report

Strange issue with not being able to generate a report. I'm running the latest version of SYNC and cannot get a report to run. Once I try to run the report it gives me an on screen message saying my mileage is too low and the odometer needs to have at least 200 miles on it. The thing is my vehicle has over 20k. Anyone else having this issue and a possible solution? Thanks.

Strange issue with not being able to generate a report. I'm running the latest version of SYNC and cannot get a report to run. Once I try to run the report it gives me an on screen message saying my mileage is too low and the odometer needs to have at least 200 miles on it. The thing is my vehicle has over 20k. Anyone else having this issue and a possible solution? Thanks.
Are you located in the U.S.? VHR is not available in Canada.

Peter

Do you have anything plugged into the OBDII port under your steering column? If you do, you will need to unplug it, start the truck and drive it for a few miles before doing another test.

Do you have anything plugged into the OBDII port under your steering column? If you do, you will need to unplug it, start the truck and drive it for a few miles before doing another test.

That did it. I had an Automatic plugged in. It worked right away without it installed. Thank you very much!

I'm glad it helped. I have a Ultra-Gauge plugged into mine to give me a few more gauge parameters that I wanted and kept getting the same thing that you were getting. So all I do is unplug it and get my VHR and plug it back in.

Enjoy your truck, my wife and I sure do.

Hi,

I have tried may be 10 times to submit VHR and it fails to submit every time. I double checked my phone number is correct on sync account and caller id is not blocked and my number is active.

Sometimes I hear one ring and sometimes multiple as number busy tone, but regard less after 1-2 minutes the call ends and I get message that unable to submit report at this time.

I bought the car last week and updated sync to 3.6.2. Didn't change anything.

I sent private message to FordIVTteam. Lets see if they can sort it out.

Welcome to the Forum ShahG.:wavey:
Sorry I can't help you with this problem. We are not able to run a VHR in Canada.
Merry Christmas.

Peter

Back