Burns

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Pulaski, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Explorer/2002 F-250
This is the thread to throw out ideas of contest you want to see during one of our monthly contest.

We have done:

Enjoying the Outdoors
2nd Gen at Play
Stuck Trucks

Let us know what else you want to do.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

cleanest rig ?

like if the exterior has shaved emblems, or no door handles, and has a really clean look,

best paint ?

nicest paint jobs, be they fancy or subtle ,,

toughest looking truck?

if it has a really tough off road look , with suitable equipment,,

Skidmark... you know, pic of the truck where the pucker factor of the driver is extreme...

~Mark

Best exocaged Ranger?

Best preserved as-close to stock ride?

Fun and weird awards are always good, maybe there can just be a bizarre monthly category that only a few trucks that would never win TOTM would fall into.

Things like best DIY/homemade mod, rather than just who paid the most money for a shop to do stuff for them.

Although a 'who overpaid the most for their gigantic rims and tires' category would be a good one too.

Best preserved as-close to stock ride?

Fun and weird awards are always good, maybe there can just be a bizarre monthly category that only a few trucks that would never win TOTM would fall into.

I like this one. I want to come up with some strange ones that would be funny to watch happen

Most Trail Damage (not body damage). :hammer:

Have we ever had anyone break a wheel off? I mean I have seen it before (2 in one day) but never with anyone here......

Humm

All around best truck/ most well rounded. (Offroad ready,street ride, and DD). Best of all worlds.
Posted via Mobile Device

Best looking Chick posing with...

Broken wheel truck
Off-road truck
Most trail damage truck
Cleanest rig
All around truck
And all future ideas

Hey, the title does say "What do you want to see".

Or how about the all time favorite...Two Chicks posing together with all of the above. Well as far as that goes...just together with no trucks.

I'm gonna steal these from RPS but...

Picture with a sunset / sunrise in the background
Picture with train, (real train or just tracks)

Some ones I just thought of...

Flex on a treestump
Truck in the body shop / mechanics
Truck in the work place
Truck pulling someone else out of the mud/water etc.

How about best driver reaction. An example would be someone in the drivers seat of there ex where you can clearly see the pucker factor on their face.

I think it should be something to do with 3rd and/or 4th gens. They have gotten little attention (IMO) on the TOTM contests.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

best at the track pic/video, whatever it is it should be something open to all gens though.

I would like to do this but Im going to try to give each generation a chance to have their own poll once. If there is no results it will all be general generations lol

Back