Wish List | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wish List

id love to have 2.25/2.0 btf lift, body lift, 33s, aussie locker rear, air locker front, supercharger for the 4.0 with a tune, heads and cam, 5 spd manual, and front and rear winch bumpers...
problem is i dont have the $$$$

lol, that list is gonna cost more than "$$$" more like $$$-K
haha

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This is a WISH list, right!?!?!

Yes very much so, u could say u wanna find a way to stick a fully loaded v-10 under the hood...hmmm, interesting idea, maybe too much power?

Yes very much so, u could say u wanna find a way to stick a fully loaded v-10 under the hood...hmmm, interesting idea, maybe too much power?

Too much power, dude no such thing !
Posted via Mobile Device

Too much power for the stock diffs.

What kinda gearing do v10's run?? Could a 4.56 ratio handle a 6.8L
Posted via Mobile Device

I already got my windows tinted got 5% back (over privacy glass) so its like 2 or 3% and then 20% on the front 2 windows looks really sick. And in a few weeks I'm getting hids 6000k for low beams and fogs. Then a black billet grille to go with my theme of blacking out the explorer. After I get all this done I will be a happy man haha

Guys I will have to disagree on the v-10.....V-8TT :cool:

Im sure more than the alxes will be a problem, from what i remember the triton is a tiny bit bigger than our v6 or v8. Last time i was next to a 250 maybe 350 i dont remember with the v10 badge i wondered how the heck ford managed to smash that giant engine under the hood. but im sure the weekest point of all would be tires

my lastest wish is some puppy food and all that stuff i need a co pilot and i think a bloodhound would do a great job, other than that id love to get the money to buy some 265/50/17 or whatever is wider/taller i can run 255/45/18 so I WISH FOR TIRES ( sorry 265/75/17 r pizza cutters in my mind)

Fuel injected 460, c6, atlas ll and dana 60's on 235/75/16 cheese cutters....Nah just taking the piss, 38" x 14.5"s

Nah go natural, our family got lucky and have the monster 460 in an f250 and it'll roast the passenger rear at 3/4 throtlle

Well to dream a little-

I'd like the new 5.0 from the '11 Mustang(forges bottom end, H/C/I and small turbo)
Add paddle shifts to the steering
Air ride so I can lower it in the summer, raise it for bigger tires in the winter.
All new speakers and touchscreen headunit.
Take it to Baer and have a complete brake system put in.
Fresh paint(I like my black, but tuxedo black looks damn good too!)
SS grill like Tylers02 and HID lights retrofitted and all light housings black.
Redo the seats for better support for when taking corners and maybe change the seat colors to a dark brown?
Have my wheels detailed and chromed so they SHINE!!!

A few more thing would be nice, but that's most of it:D

my truck has (on there when i bought it broke down) 31" bf Goodrich AT tires, air shocks in the back and overload springs. had to take out the trailer brake controller due to a steering issue that occurred a few weeks ago. literally just came inside from replacing an injector on it that was causing a giant fuel leak (runs great now and no more fuel leak).

bought it with a blown head gasket for $500 in august 2010

what i want to do to it:

2 inch body lift
conversion as seen here http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248285&highlight=v8+manual+transmission

sport trac font clip
police style push bar (if at all possible if not then just a brush guard)
roof basket and spare relocated inside
auxilary air compressor (for airing up tires or my rear suspension if needed or something like that) under body mounted air tank
and lights on the push bar and front of the roof basket
hidden hitch up front
winch mounted on a receiver hitch so i can move the winch from front to the back and obviously some kind of power system up front and back to plug the winch into which also has some kind of custom rigging for the controls or one with a remote and a long dang wire. lol. the winch idea is still premature.
police spot lights on both sides with a shut off switch for the passenger side.
dual exaust with flowmaster 40's
aftermarket intake, cam, and valve line set up.

I'll play, just don't hate on me since I have a different gen X.

Wish list:

- Install body panels and rockers & repaint (have panels purchased)

- Install moonroof & wire into a 2nd gen overhead console (have all parts purchased)

- Install front winch bumper (purchased) & rear bumper w/tire carrier (purchased parts now need to weld it all up lol)

- Full size spare

- Winch

- 4.10 gears, rear locker (get 4.10 from 2nd gen so I get rear disc brakes)

- Headers & Flowmasters (had them on an old pickup & absolutely loved them)

- Custom 3rd row seat (have a cool plan but no parts)

- Roof rack/safari basket/whatever you want to call it

- Offroad lights...everywhere

- Install my Cobra 29 Nightwatch CB

- Replace my Wal-Mart junk head unit with something have decent. Also want satellite radio :D

- Install factory sub (bought enclosure, need sub & amp)

- Upgrade crappy blown out 20 yr old speakers

- Want 32x11.5 BFG A/T KOs

I think that's it for the wish list, for now ;)

Check my registry for all the stuff I've already done!

I'll play, just don't hate on me since I have a different gen X.

Nah, its ok this is more of a write it down so 1) u cant foget and 2) so that you can be inspired by other X's
and 3) toss around ideas like a v10

bump

My wish list is

-New head unit and speakers
-light bar on roof, with HIDs (6000K)
-set of tow hooks
-Adrenalin rims
-17" Limited Rims
-Snow/Offroad tires on my stock rims
-turn signal mirrors (probably next mod)
-match front tint to back
-magnaflow cat back exhaust
-V8 engine swap
-drilled rotors

Idk theres probably more but thats what I want

My wish list is
-Adrenalin rims
-17" Limited Rims
-Snow/Offroad tires on my stock rims

Is it adrenalin rims and/or limited rims, and will your winter tires be interchangeable?

Is it adrenalin rims and/or limited rims, and will your winter tires be interchangeable?

Well the adrenalin rims would be a dedicated set of summer tires/wheels. The limited 17"s would be my regular rim, and the stocks with offroad/snow tires would be for exactly that.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ah now would you buy same diameter tire or buy five rims and tires so in case of a flat

Back