What site was it you could look up parts and get a discounted price? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What site was it you could look up parts and get a discounted price?

Ntrain

Reaction score
City, State
East, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer Platinum
What site was it you could look up parts and get a discounted price?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Crap. Trying to find the price for an APIM for my esplorer and it isn't pulling anything up.

It is just the Ford parts site. Pretty much every dealer discounts to a degree. You can try different dealers to see how they price their parts. I happened across a dealer local to me that is pretty much the same price as anwbl.

You looking to upgrade?

Depends. I have the base 4" and would need to find a bezel, brackets, etc. Not sure if it would work with my climate control setup also.

Sync update crashed my current APIM. No SYNC functions at all. I've reset modules, etc. No changes.

Master reset?

Can't get into the Sync menu to do the master reset. Used forscan to reset the APIM and APN modules. No dice.

Also did the power button right seek reset method a bunch of times. It gives the sync reset transmitted message but never comes back with the message that it completed.

APIM was bricked. Glad I got the ESP warranty. $100 deductible instead of the $900 they quoted.

Back