Illinois - Wisconsin MEET & GREET 2006 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Illinois - Wisconsin MEET & GREET 2006

SplashMan said:
Great, another "Ricer" on the road... you got fart can mufflers on that too. :p We need an RTI ramp to pose on anyway, your hood should work great. :D

Comm'on now! you guys should know me better then that. It is far from RICER style.. It's very euro, and no fart can either... I will see you guys there...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:D Austin chill out - we're just playing with you. I did something like this once - sold my 94 Un-Limited so I could by an Audi A4...

I wish I could do the same now replacing my gas guzzling Mounty for something smaller.

hey guys guy from madison here do you guys still plan to meet somewhere if so where at just curious im fairly new to the forum and a meet and greet sounds cool check out others rides

As far as I know we are set to go. Sunday April 23rd at the Volo Car Museum at Volo, Illinois at around noon. Hope weather cooperates.
;)

more info about that place at:
Volo Car Museum

see you there...

hey pipesmash.. im in madison too.. wondering if there is any other Wi people out there?? we could all meet and drive down

yeah that would be cool i checked on mapquest they say its a 2 hour drive not bad i am actually in monona but close enough

OK... last call! let's see who's gonna show-up...

Sunday at 12:00... Volo, IL

Im out. I gotta work from 1-7. Dammit, I really wanted to go

I'm still in. I only live a few miles away and I can get into the museum for only $5.00 anyways! :D

only two then? fine... I'm taking my kids to the museum anyway. Brian, Austin... you guys are probably gonna show anyway... Pedro? are you back?

see you all there! whoever shows... I'm gonna be driving my Mounty since "My Victim" is not road worthy as of yet... :(

If it doesn't rain tomorrow I will most likely take KBX out of storage and maybe even take one or two of you for a ride in it if ya want? ;)

At 9:15 am the weather is Partly Cloudy at 55* F with a nice WSW 11 MPH breeze. I would have to say that weather is cooperating and we are expecting a high of 67*. See everybody in a couple of hours.

Well... it was fun, I guess? Even though only three of us showed up.

At least we were able to exchange a few ideas, have a few laughs, check out a couple trucks... and ladies ;) (Guys, it still puzzles me though how in the hell she got into those pants!)

I might call a meeting again soon... this time at my place. I need to dig out a trench and run electric and gas lines to my garage... could use some help. Who's up? free beer and whatever I can fit on my grill!

Dre said:
Well... it was fun, I guess? Even though only three of us showed up.

At least we were able to exchange a few ideas, have a few laughs, check out a couple trucks... and ladies ;) (Guys, it still puzzles me though how in the hell she got into those pants!)

I might call a meeting again soon... this time at my place. I need to dig out a trench and run electric and gas lines to my garage... could use some help. Who's up? free beer and whatever I can fit on my grill!

Free beer, charred animal flesh, and hard work!?!?!?? I AM THERE!!! hehe. It was real good meeting you guys. What we didn't get in quantity, we made up for in quality. :D

SplashMan said:
Glad you guys had a good time. Volo is always fun to go to. You guys could have come over to the Depot and watched me restock mulch and mowers all day. Guess looking at cool cars is funner though.

Heck, we actually just sat outside and BS'ed about cars. Didn't even go in. :D Saw a couple nice ones roll by though.

rocket 5979 said:
Heck, we actually just sat outside and BS'ed about cars. Didn't even go in. :D Saw a couple nice ones roll by though.

You ment "Saw a couple nice ones walk by..."

:D

:D

Brian - you should of told us... we would of been there, sitting in the parking lot at the Depot instead of the museum...

BTW - my wife spent about 2 hours just at the Antique shop... glad she forgot her credit card.
;)

like I said - next weekend at my place!

Dre said:
You ment Saw a couple nice ones walk by...

Yeah, there were one or two I would have bent over the hood of that Corvette. :D :p :p :p Slurp slurp sluuuuuuuuurp... :)

rocket 5979 said:
Yeah, there were one or two I would have bent over the hood of that Corvette. :D :p :p :p Slurp slurp sluuuuuuuuurp... :)

Vette? that Charger convertible wasn't bad either... ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back