were to find wheather stripping for front two windows. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

were to find wheather stripping for front two windows.

conig

Reaction score
City, State
tallahassee fl.
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 v8 xlt.
anybody know were to get weather stripping for the two front windows? im looking for the wheather stripping that goes inbetween the bottom of the window and the door. I can find it for the channel around the top but not the bottom.

mine are just old and starting to scratch my windows up and need to be replaced. ive looked all over online and can't find these ones any ideas?

conig said:
anybody know were to get weather stripping for the two front windows? im looking for the wheather stripping that goes inbetween the bottom of the window and the door. I can find it for the channel around the top but not the bottom.

mine are just old and starting to scratch my windows up and need to be replaced. ive looked all over online and can't find these ones any ideas?

WHERE to get WEATHER stripping.....I would try emailing the guys at Ford Parts Network first. If you can't find it there, there's the universal stuff that most auto parts stores carry, or you can always try the ol' dealer and see what they'll charge you.

thanks man, ive never been a good speller. I can find the stuff for the top of the door universal but not along the bottom ill check that link out.

link returned a host not found message.

Back