• Register Today It's free!

Traded my Explorer

Thelt

Reaction score
City, State
Lenoir, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Limited
I decided to take advantage of the prices on full size trucks and got a Ford F150 supercab 4x4. It is a pretty sweet truck.

Anyway thanks to all you guys who helped me with Explorer stuff.

I never got my RoadBully spacers installed and would sell them if anyone is interested. They are 2" front spacers, which should level an explorer. I will take $50 plus shipping for them. PM if interested.

I also have the middle seat from my second row that I had pulled out. It is covered in tan leather and in good but not perfect shape. I bet it would be pretty expensive to ship though. PM if interested.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm sorry to hear that you've left the owners club, but glad that you like your new truck. :thumbsup:

at least you kept it in the family.... we'd have to disown you if you got a silverado or sierra lol.

No Chevys! I did think about a new Tundra but the Ford was a much better deal. It is an 05 but it only had 17k miles on it.

No Chevys! I did think about a new Tundra but the Ford was a much better deal. It is an 05 but it only had 17k miles on it.

Nissan/Toyota and truck should never be in the same sentence.

we wouldnt mind seeing a pic of this truck....

do u got pics of ur new truck

Here she is. I am going to get a leveling kit and some bigger tires soon...

Attachments

• F150 (2).jpg
    F150 (2).jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 367

nice truck! love that color; i originally wanted a king ranch in that color, but a smaller suv was more economically feasable.

Thanks guys. The color was a nice extra. My little 3 old had been telling me he wanted a red truck for a couple of months and then just the other day he said he wanted dark red. Kinda cool that it worked out that way.

nice truck it looks bad ass

Questions...

I decided to take advantage of the prices on full size trucks and got a Ford F150 supercab 4x4. It is a pretty sweet truck.

Anyway thanks to all you guys who helped me with Explorer stuff.

I never got my RoadBully spacers installed and would sell them if anyone is interested. They are 2" front spacers, which should level an explorer. I will take $50 plus shipping for them. PM if interested.

I also have the middle seat from my second row that I had pulled out. It is covered in tan leather and in good but not perfect shape. I bet it would be pretty expensive to ship though. PM if interested.

I'm sorry to hear that you've left the owners club, but glad that you like your new truck. :thumbsup:

Well, this is awkward, but does this mean there are no refunds on the spacers? Thelt, you've been a member for some time now... you'll still be here? And what's in the spacers? Instructions, all parts?

is ur f150 with the 4.6 or the 5.4

No way Ben can go around providing refunds for those whom change their minds, he is providing a valuable service for a small fee & can't go about helping the choppers and changers.
Scotty
p.s. thelt, awesome ride, I wish these vehicles weren't $100k plus in Oz

I did not ask Road Bully for a refund. It was not his fault that I decided to trade my Explorer.

Thanks for the compliments on the truck guys. I will probably still come around here some. This is a pretty cool forum. I have been to some other forums where there were a lot of jerks and even the mods were difficult. It is not that way here.

I may have spoken too soon. The dealership called me and said they were having problems with my loan. They want to add my wife as a co-signor. My credit is much better than her's so I do not see how that will help much.

I am surprised they let me leave the dealership with the truck without knowing for sure I qualified to buy it. I have had it since Sunday.....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Maybe it's the bailout...

Back