• Register Today It's free!

03 Mountaineer Bull Bar

Kiy0te

Reaction score
City, State
Baltimore, Md
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 Mountaineer
Hey everyone i'm new to the site and i was wondering if the Westin Ultimate bull bar for the 03 explorer would fit the 03 mountaineer i already has HID Headlight conversion 20" Devino rims and the Chrome door pillars and a magnaflow 24 series drop in muffler, i'm looking to add the bull bar and maybe a woodkit to finish her off.

Thanks for the help

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yep... theres a BULL BAR that will fit your MOUNTY...

prob be the same kit X's use... same body platform ETC...

couldnt hurt to call a local parts/performance shop or WESTIN and find out exactly what you need...

the westin safari bar fits the mountaineer but its made for the Ex. and i forget who but the mountaineer with the body lift and 33s has a bull bar.

IMAGE_043.jpg

I called Westin and they said that there was no guarantee that the ultimate bar or the safari bar wouldnt fit, i got the samething from the local shops also. Mack did you have to cut the front bumper cover or mod anything to get the safari bar to fit?

nope no cutting at all. just 4 bolts to the frame and 2 bolts from the mounts to the gaurd.

Was that the safari bar for the 03 explorer? or were you able to find one that was specifically for the mounty?

the only way to put that bull bar on your mounty is either cut holes in the front bumper cover or do a bodylift.. Our mounty's don't have the slots where the tow hooks would go and that's where the bar mounts

i didnt know the bull bar was that much different my safari bar must hang lower. im looking to sell my safari bar because with the body lift it sits too low

would it fit a 05 mountaineer?

Back