98 Eddie Bauer Running Board Needed | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

98 Eddie Bauer Running Board Needed

zipper99

Reaction score
City, State
ChicagoLand
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Explorer Eddie Bauer
I have a 98 Explorer Eddie Bauer with a cracked drivers side running board. Looking to find a replacement if anyone has a used one. It is the gold or tan color.

Haven't been able to find on ebay and don't want to pay what Ford wants for the replacement.

Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

THIS new member is asking about removing his.

Not sure where everyone is from, really helpful if everyone would put locations in the user profiles so it shows up by your avatar.

Thanks JoeDirt.

I also input the city in my profile...not sure how I missed it originally.

hi do you need the whole thing or just the front half or rear half ?

I've got a set from my '00 EB that I just traded in, if you're interested. I think I have a thread for them. I'll search and send you the link, and if i dreamt it, I'll upload some pics

*edit*

here a pic.
1zyvq7c.jpg

I can take more if requested.

hi do you need the whole thing or just the front half or rear half ?

Kbabiak,

I could probably get away with just the front half of the drivers side. Kicked frozen snow off of it a year ago and had a minor crack. It now cracked all the way thru.

just took mine off 98 eddie bauer 4-door nice shape also have fender flares too. text me at 314-604-6924 I am in st. louis

just took mine off 98 eddie bauer 4-door nice shape also have fender flares too. text me at 314-604-6924 I am in st. louis

isr....just texted you.

Back