Things Sure Have Slowed Down!!!!!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Things Sure Have Slowed Down!!!!!!!

2001Explorers

Wow,
Things certainly have slowed down since the update. People must be happier with the update. Not as much *****ing going on. No new threads. Just the odd A pillar complaint. Just goes to show that problems are getting taken care of. Maybe in 2 years everything will be sorted. When I first seen this site it was full boar all week. Now it's even quiet on the weekends. Good to see.:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I noticed the same thing....

It's because Ford knew a guy who's cousin's brother "fixes" situations.. ugly situations. :)

Well, there is my phone compatibility thread that no one gives a crap about :( lol

My disappointment knows no bounds....

I've just given up for a while.... MFT isn't terrible but commands are still slow. Overall better than before but not great. Maybe after 5 or 6 more updates they'll have it working for me. As for the rest of the ****, have to go in (hopefully today) for a third a-pillar fix, second greasy windows fix. Then next week maybe it'll go in for the rain "ping" noise... Maybe by the time my lease is done in 2014 everything will be working (for the next owner). I was really hoping to buy this truck at lease end but there is no way of that happening now..... Are you happy now for more *****ing, i was just giving the peeps on here a break!! lmao

I've just given up for a while.... MFT isn't terrible but commands are still slow. Overall better than before but not great. Maybe after 5 or 6 more updates they'll have it working for me. As for the rest of the ****, have to go in (hopefully today) for a third a-pillar fix, second greasy windows fix. Then next week maybe it'll go in for the rain "ping" noise... Maybe by the time my lease is done in 2014 everything will be working (for the next owner). I was really hoping to buy this truck at lease end but there is no way of that happening now..... Are you happy now for more *****ing, i was just giving the peeps on here a break!! lmao
My lease is also up in 2014 but I'm still leaning toward buying it out depending on certain circumstances at that time.

Peter

Maybe if my anger and frustration subsides by then I'll reconsider buying it out....

Well I'm actually a semi-happy camper today. Brought it back to the dealer today for the third fix for drivers side a pillar and it feels sturdy and looks perfect. I did notice that it has 2 part numbers that they replaced: xxxxx37-ab and xxxxxx37-ba. The other work order just had the AB one.... Maybe that makes a difference?? Idk

Its because MFT threads, except positive ones ;), got moved to the IVT forum.

The new update is much better for me so far (I have a few bugs, but can live with them compared to before). I am withholding judgement on the new update until a month of operation as I was like 2001Explorers when I first got the car in May 2011 and posted many defenses of MFT because my MFT performed flawlessly for a month. Things started going all buggy after a month.

Mine crashed twice since I got the update installed on Mar 7th. I had the black screen for about 3 miles before it rebooted itself, then the NAV was on and I said "Cancel destination" and it replied "Cancelling destination" then never canceled.

When you push the voice button, it pauses for about 20 seconds then says "Say a Command" you say something and 20 seconds later it responds...

Its back at the dealership again

Back