• Register Today It's free!

billet grilles(need some advice)

xtrme84

Reaction score
City, State
Detroit, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Sport
i own a 01 sport and want to put in a billet grille but not sure where the best place is to get one. i've heard ebay and several websites but the selection is very limited. any advice on where to go would be great!!:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Depends on what you are looking for. There are many kinds of billet grills. Personally I would say search the sites to see what is your best price on your particular preference. Ive never used Ebay so cant quote on that.

I'm fairly sure American Products Company, or APC has for you application. They had for my 97, I'm sure they'll have for a 2001.

Search for 01 Sport Trac billet grilles, it'll turn up more results. The grilles for the 01 Sports and 01 Sport Tracs are the same.

Here is one of the ebay grills.

Attachments

• xfrontsideiii.jpg
    xfrontsideiii.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 137

Bill, he has an 01 Sport, which means he has a different body style. There is one on ebay right now for an 01 Sport Trac. Good luck.

thanks everyone, the advise is great

nicholtl. You've got to post some pics with all of those mods. Where'd you get a 6 inch lift? Suspension or total lift? Thanks

Back