2004 Eddie Bauer | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2004 Eddie Bauer

hey everyone.
My name is Mark, and I am in OKC, i just got my ex on 12/10/2010 and i already have so many things i want to do!
here are some pics!
PC040179.jpg

PC040180.jpg

PC040181.jpg

PC040182.jpg

and here are some pics of my other ride
1986 Nissan 300ZX
myrides003.jpg

myrides002.jpg

myrides004.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks! :D
got the 2" hubcentric spacers on today....
Before:
IMAG0136.jpg

After
IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thanks Lynchy!

I got some surprises in the mail today..

gonna take the paper off tomorrow morning and I will take some pictures then too!

Here is the link to where i got my decals for anyone else who wants em... pretty cheap too
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005RELL5C

Curious as to how well these babies are holding up?

Thanks - Rondo

Hey Rondo!
Those decals are holding up tremendously!
This is from today. They look just as good as they did the day I put them on, and none of the corners are folding or anything.
IMAG0140-1.jpg

Hey Rondo!
Those decals are holding up tremendously!
This is from today. They look just as good as they did the day I put them on, and none of the corners are folding or anything.

Thank you very much. I have had my eye on a set, but didn't want to get the cheepos and have them look like crap shortly after I put them on. Where they difficult to put on?

Your Ex looks great, by the way. :eek:

Thanks again.

No problem! They were easy to put on. I talked to Kazer before I installed them.
he said to take a spray bottle and put 1/4 windex and the rest water in to the bottle and spray the surface that your going to install the decal on. That way you can move the decal around and adjust it to where you want, then get a card or something flat and run it over the decal to get the water and bubbles out.
After I ran the bubbles out of it I let the paper stay on for about 5 minutes just to make sure it had adhered to the explorer well. I just peeled the paper off from one corner and pulled it slowly to make sure it all stuck.
:thumbsup:

No problem! They were easy to put on. I talked to Kazer before I installed them.
he said to take a spray bottle and put 1/4 windex and the rest water in to the bottle and spray the surface that your going to install the decal on. That way you can move the decal around and adjust it to where you want, then get a card or something flat and run it over the decal to get the water and bubbles out.
After I ran the bubbles out of it I let the paper stay on for about 5 minutes just to make sure it had adhered to the explorer well. I just peeled the paper off from one corner and pulled it slowly to make sure it all stuck.
:thumbsup:

Thanks. I know that Steve has installed then too. I was going to ask him about the experience too.

These are officially on the wish list. Hope to move them to the project list soon but the weather may put a damper on that.

Thanks again - Rondo

That's good to hear. I hope they move to the project list soon too. Hopefully the weather holds off for you.
Not a problem Rondo! Happy to help :)

Changed the alternator tonight! Was on the way home from school today and the battery indicator was sitting on the L the whole way home... glad I got home without it dying!

Hey guys, just a small update. Nothing really much to report as far as any modifications go. We did have a hail storm and my explorer took some hits. I will get some pictures tonight when my dad gets back from work.
He had shoulder surgery and has to drive my explorer since his jeep is manual.
so this is what i am driving right now :)
IMAG0329_zps63f0fcaf.jpg

Although it is still not as good as my explorer ;)

Hey man, Im from the Tulsa area! Great lookin X! Im super jealous!

Thanks man, yours looks great too! i'm jealous of that 5.0!

Well, a bit of an update.. My explorer has been totalled by my insurance company..

for hail damage, so we are gonna keep it :D
Got new tires that i will post pics of tomorrow. Just thought I would update the registry!

New tires are on!! 255/75/17 Treadwright Guard Dogs :thumbsup:

IMG_20131016_133542_zpsac8720ea.jpg

IMG_20131016_133532_zps78907e12.jpg

b2cd8684-cee7-4e37-8ce1-7718eb38d393_zpse7575bd2.jpg

New tires are on!! 255/75/17 Treadwright Guard Dogs :thumbsup:

IMG_20131016_133542_zpsac8720ea.jpg

IMG_20131016_133532_zps78907e12.jpg

b2cd8684-cee7-4e37-8ce1-7718eb38d393_zpse7575bd2.jpg

NICE BRO! Can not wait to mount mine up! I just got them yesterday and came on Dueller AT Revo 2 carcasses and look great :dpchug: How did yours mount up? where you took them did they have issues with static balancing?

Thanks man! I think they mounted up pretty good! My dad has a friend who mounted them for us and he didn't say anything about having balancing problems so i think they should balance good! sorry I didnt reply until now.

Those are some meaty tires. I'm surprised you didn't have to put the lift back on for them to fit

Those are some meaty tires. I'm surprised you didn't have to put the lift back on for them to fit

I know right? They only rub on full lock which surprised me. I thought they would rub a lot more..

Back