• Register Today It's free!

2014 Limited

Chimmy76

Reaction score
City, State
Virginia Beach,VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Tundra
What is the going price for 2014 ltd 4wd 300a spec pkgs going for ? Before taxes and other fees

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What is the going price for 2014 ltd 4wd 300a spec pkgs going for ? Before taxes and other fees
The Ford website shows a price of $39,495 including a $1,500 incentive which expires Jan. 2nd for vehicle bought from dealer stock. This is with the 300A package and no other options added.
There are several threads in this forum about what people should expect to pay and although some are on a 2013 model, I would think that the same would apply to a 2014. Prices may vary somewhat by location and dealer but should be close. As I've posted several times, if your looking for a good deal, I think a good deal is one that YOU are happy with regardless of what others may say. After all, you know your circumstances better than anyone and it is your $$$ that is being spent.

Peter

Truecar.com gives you a good 1st approximation of what to expect. Their bell curve shows actual sales both in your area and nationwide. So that would seem to answer your question about what they're going for. For a LTD with the 300-A package the MSRP is $40,995, and in my zip code they suggest a target price of $36,000 including all incentives (about 12% off of the MSRP). Tax, tags, fees are then added to that price. Their "lowest" reported price is getting close to 14% off the MSRP, and I'd go for that.

My own limited experience (i.e. I don't buy cars often) is that unless you can convince them to order it for you, or have them find it from some other remote dealership, finding a car on the lot without lots of random extra options on it (i.e. BLIS, upgraded wheels, navigation, etc.) can be hard. My take away from Truecar was the % off of MSRP, which I used as my negotiating goal.

Also try edmunds.com you will get pricing specific to your area.

I was quoted $40,500 out the door here in Hawaii. That is with the 2k rebate.
Btw, it came with the 301a package and floor mats

I found truecar reported prices informative. I found the dealer prices from submitting a request by email either to high or lies that later changed.

Past experience makes me Leary of edmunds.

I joined Costco as I thought the $55 fee was worth seeing their prices. I have been happy with the prices and dealer from the Costco auto buying. I just wish dealers had more 4wd on their lots in Florida. If you want fwd it should be a lot easier.

End of year purchase

I got my 2014 Limited with the 301A package, extended bumper to bumper warranty to 60 months and the Ceramic Tint added to all windows. Total out the door with TTL (Texas sales tax) was $41800. Bought on 12/30/13

I got my 2014 Limited with the 301A package, extended bumper to bumper warranty to 60 months and the Ceramic Tint added to all windows. Total out the door with TTL (Texas sales tax) was $41800. Bought on 12/30/13
Welcome to the Forum spankygladu.:wavey:
Hope you enjoy yours as much as I am mine. :):thumbsup:

Peter

I just got a 302a ltd for 45589.00 it was 50454. I pay 523.00x 36

Back