• Register Today It's free!

$750 Ford cash coupon

2 Fords 4 Us

Reaction score
City, State
WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford F150 Limited
Hello. I'm new to the Forum. My wife and I purchased a new 2014 F150 Limited and a new 2015 Ford Explorer Sport this past Monday, the 20th.

I was really excited about the $750 cash coupon for use toward our purchases. Earlier this month I called Ford Marketing to order 2 brochures hoping to get the coupons. I was told they don't email them randomly or upon request. Fast forward 3 weeks, I still haven't received the brochures nor the coupons. Just called again and was told it was regional.

Out of curiosity anyone hear something different? We spent a good bit of money and would love to find a way to receive these even is it's cash direct.

BTW, I did use the Advanced search and did not see an open thread on the subject within a year.

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I received mine about 3 weeks after I applied for Ford Credit.

Apply for Ford Credit and see if you get the brochure mailed to you. I did just that and they sent it to me and the coupons were in it. I think it registers you in the system and assigns you a customer number.

Funny thing the rebate just says for the dealer to CLAIM in VINCENT using #35152 and customer ID.

Hi Elindo

We applied for Ford credit late Monday evening at the dealership. We were approved at Tier zero and were offered zero interest for 72 months.

We decided to go with a local credit union instead cause it was a better package.

Are you saying you have to use Ford financing to use the $750 coupon? Just trying to understand the requirements and make sure we didn't / aren't leaving money on the table.

Thanks

Nope. I didn't use Ford Credit either. I received the coupon prior to going to the dealership. I applied online from home about 2 weeks before I went to the dealership and the coupon came via email and in the brochure I ordered about a month earlier which just came the other day after I had already used the emailed coupon on the purchase of my 2016 Sport.

It's not guaranteed that you will get the $750 cash coupon, 100% random. Even if you were issued one your dealer should have been able to see it when they ran a Vincent on the vehicles. Check your paper work and make sure the rebates add up to what they were supposed to be. Now if they issue them after the sale you will not be eligible to get the $750 back from ford, you would have to buy another car.

I ordered a brochure about 3 weeks ago and finally got it yesterday and managed to get lucky enough to get a $750 coupon. Here's the catch. The coupon shows it expires in one week. Anyone had this issue come up? I ordered a vehicle and was hoping to use it when it come in but it isn't coming in a week.

Back