• Register Today It's free!

Looking For Window Sticker

Big Sky

Reaction score
City, State
Billings, MT
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
Hello- I've been looking for several months for a slightly used Explorer Sport. I think I am getting close. This is at a Toyota in the PNW.

Is there someone that can get me a copy of the window sticker? The dealership that it is at can't get it and I want to be sure that it has the 401A Equipment Package.

Let me know. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
What year Sport is it?
It is nearly impossible to find a site anymore that will pull up a Window Sticker once the vehicle has been out of the factory for a few months.
Here you can check out the 2019 Sport packages. 2019 Ford Explorer - Build & Price

Peter

Its a 2017 model. I've tried some links but it appears that Ford won't allow easy access. Just hoping that someone with dealership access can help out. I just want to be sure that this vehicle has the 400A or 401A package before I proceed.

Ford seems to have disabled that window sticker tool they used to host.

You can try this link which won't give you the sticker, but will tell you about the car and should give you the info you're looking for. Though, it's not clear which are options and which are standard. You can compare to factory info.

VIN Decoder - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

You can only pull up window stickers of new vehicles never sold. Once sold, only Ford employees can get the window stickers.

Thanks-The link on the F150 Forum looks like (from what I can tell) it shows only the Standard Equipment.

Its a 2017 model. I've tried some links but it appears that Ford won't allow easy access. Just hoping that someone with dealership access can help out. I just want to be sure that this vehicle has the 400A or 401A package before I proceed.
Just see if the one you are looking at has the items listed in the 401A package in the link I provided.

Peter

I printed off a window sticker of a similar one with the 401A package so I know which package is which.

This won’t get you a window sticker, but enter the VIN and it should show you all the options on the vehicle.

Vehicle Lookup

Well wouldn't you know-The dealership had the original window sticker in the vehicle and sent ,me a copy. Yes it has the 401A equipment group. Thanks for all of your help!

This won’t get you a window sticker, but enter the VIN and it should show you all the options on the vehicle.

Vehicle Lookup
Doesn't work the way it used to a couple years ago. Perhaps if you register it will provide the info.

Peter

It worked in last month or so for me....odd:shifty:

Only vehicles that are available for sale through a Ford authorized dealer will come back with a window sticker...new or used.

Hi all, newbie here. Just want to say hi and at the same time maybe someone can tell me where a guy could get a copy of the factory window stickers that the vehicles were sold with. I know that may be a stretch to get especially since mines a 2013 which is obviously a bit older now. Any info would be appreciated.

Hi all, newbie here. Just want to say hi and at the same time maybe someone can tell me where a guy could get a copy of the factory window stickers that the vehicles were sold with. I know that may be a stretch to get especially since mines a 2013 which is obviously a bit older now. Any info would be appreciated.

1. You can order them from Ford (Ford 2007 - 2019 Ford, Lincoln or Mercury Window Sticker) for $25+.

2. Google might be able to help you find a link, but I was not able to find one that worked (tried at least 10 different ones ).

3. The original selling dealer [should] have a copy in their records that can be made available to you. All dealers should have that capability, but may play stupid.

4. [Long shot] Ford employee can look it up and send you a copy.

Also, welcome to the forum!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back