• Register Today It's free!

New to Forum!

ST204

Reaction score
City, State
MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
I ordered a 2020 Explorer ST back in March and took delivery Aug 28th. Im looking forward of posting my thoughts on this forum. Quality control has been poor so far with cosmetic issues and its been back at the dealer for 3 weeks and counting for repairs. We will talk soon. Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum, I'm not familiar with new explorers but I know there's been nothing but issues on the 15+ f-150s. Dash warping, head/tail light condensation door latches freezing etc. Here's to hoping your concerns get addressed and things go smooth from here.

Welcome to the forum, I'm not familiar with new explorers but I know there's been nothing but issues on the 15+ f-150s. Dash warping, head/tail light condensation door latches freezing etc. Here's to hoping your concerns get addressed and things go smooth from here.
Thank you! I did lease a 2017 f-150 and had good luck with that prior to the ST. But the quality in cosmetic issues makes me wish I’d have waited a bit to get the ST after these issues are resolved.

Back