My X Got to go 4x4ing...without ME! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My X Got to go 4x4ing...without ME!

Gina

Elite Explorer Babe
Reaction score
City, State
Bellingham, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT
Well, today I lent my X to a buddy for a little offroad trip up by Mt. Baker. I couldn't go because I had a riding lesson! :mad: I hope they survived out there in my stocker! I really need to get out and go wheelin!!!

Since my X was gone, I spent some quality time in the sun with LT and took some pictures of course! :D

At Boardwalk Park:
LT1112d.jpg

I spy an Explorer!!!
LT1112c.jpg

LT in stealth mode down on a dock
LT1112a.jpg

Some dude came up to me at a park and said he was a photographer and would take my picture. The lighting was all crappy, so he tried to get a clearer shot by having me look off into the distance. LoL What a weirdo (& a weird picture!)
LT1112e.jpg

Anyways, that was my day. I love when it doesn't rain :rolleyes: This post really has no purpose...I'm just trying to procrastinate from studying...again.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Gotta love Explorer hotties :D

Too bad you also drive a pony-car wanna-be :(

J/K!

I think ya look hot in that pic :p :D

hahaha owned!

Just asking, whatcha run 1/4?

And yes, I'm a flirt. But my g/f doesn't mind as long as it doesn't get physical :D

EDIT: But you can tap my @ss anytime ;)

Originally posted by Alec
EDIT: But you can tap my @ss anytime ;)

Whoa! No dates first or anything?! :D

Originally posted by Alec
Just asking, whatcha run 1/4?

Back to the tech side of things... :D
The last time I had him to a track was when he was stock! 1/4 mile was a sad 14 or 15...I don't remember. I had like a 1.2 reaction time because I was a newbie w/ bald, no traction tires. :mad:

Now he's got a lot more goodies :D :D
I was drivin around 3 chicks last weekend for my horse show and they were all amazed at my lil baby. One girl was like "OMG I felt the front end lift off the ground!" I had to clean the passenger seat after that one :eek:

Why does that picture Hokie posted keep showing up?!?
Oh, and mug/sig updated a lil LoL I've been picture happy lately. Hopefully I'll get some this weekend at my horse show! Lynden Fairgounds, come watch!!!! :D

Originally posted by GinaGem
pony-car wannabe pfft

Alec, you know I'd womp your lil 2.8L front wheel drive azz :D

LOL!

Very nice pics!! Gina, you definitely look very cute!

Alec, I'm sure my dad's Honda Accord can beat your little GTI... :p

Well screw all y'all :shoot:

:)

LOL!

Too bad gina dosen't have her Ex all lifted and big ass 35 on it. Then I would pay to see her take your *****!:D

She'll still get farther down the trail then any of us with her 1HP 4x4;)

Oh, I would go there too!

Hey Alec, my buddy had a GTI and it was pretty fast... We both know that you would stomp theese clowns ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey now Premier, who ya backin?? Cmon, my baby's engine is over twice the size of that GTI (I don't care if it also weighs twice as much ;) ) and would kick some VW butt.

Back