• Register Today It's free!

fuel injectors

pearldrummer13

Reaction score
City, State
Elk Grove, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 EB
ok so my car has been stalling lately when it is cold, ive done many things and did a compression test and it passed. I got the fuel injectors flush and it ran well for a few days, but then it started doing it again. My friends dad says it sounds like the fuel injectors by he isnt positive. so is there a way to tell if it is the injectors or what should i do? Thanks a lot.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Run the Chevron fuel injector cleaner additive every second or third tank-full for a while. My '96 was doing this mainly when it had been off for about 30-60 min. After about 5 treatmants, the problem seems mostly gone.

i did that, it helps for about a week each time then it goes back. I did it probably 4 times.

is that solves it then i recomend taking them out and pressure cleaning them with solvent

when was the fuel filter last changed

i changed the fule filter about a week ago. when i had the fuel injectors flushed would they have told me if my fuel injectors are bad or would they not know?

Back