Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

WTB 3rd generation lift spacers

WTB 3rd generation lift spacers, let me know if you have any.
  2. B

WTB Extended Upper control arms

If anyone wants to sell their BTF Extended Upper control ARMS FOR LIFTED 2003 EXPLORER PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
  3. B

03 XLT audio upgrade project

Waiting, m2003 radio is acting up, think about replacing it
  4. B

Wet carpet and pad, passenger side

Is it possible for you to take a picture of the trim piece and its location please.
  5. B

Wet carpet and pad, passenger side

Does this happens when it rains?.
  6. B

Ranchos or Spacers?

I was a similar situation last year on my 2003 Ex. A couple of body to frame bushings needed to be replaced, it was not an easy task on a vehicle from NY. While I replaced the bushings, I decided to raise the body 1.5". Three weeks ago I took advantage of LABOR DAY sale at Discount tire, and...
  7. B

BTF Lifted and eating inner C/V axle boots

Curious to know what lift size you have.
  8. B

Need to replace drivers front seat foam..

Just finished removing the seat foam, the hardest part is to remove the cover, there is nothing really holding the foam in place, I purchased a OEM seat foam new for 50.00 on craigslist yesterday, now I'm ordering the seat cover because the foam on the actual cover is torn down.
  9. B

thanks for the link.The link shows how to fix it without replacing the bottom foam. I just got new OEM foam and would like to know if there're hog rigs holding the foam to the frame.
  10. B

Has anyone done it or has a link that shows the foam replaced on a 2003 explorer EB.
  11. B

Squeaky Front Suspension!

l also think the upper control arms may be causing your problem.
  12. B

Squeaky Front Suspension!

I would start by checking the steering stabilizer end links, these will cause the symptoms you are describing. Then I check the wheel bearings by raising the front wheels up and checking for play on the wheels.
  13. B

Where are you getting your 4.10 gears..

After doing some searching, I found out that a 3.73 carrier is needed for the front, and the rear does not need a replacement carrier. I'm beginning to feel this site is self-serve;)
  14. B

Where are you getting your 4.10 gears..

I'm in the process to fit 265/70 on my stock 17" rims. I installed the 1.5" BL and will be installing a set of 1.5" spacers all around. My next step is to have my differentials regeared to 4.10s from the present 3.55s, aside from the ring and pinions, I will be probably needing new carriers for...
  15. B

Please help! 2002 Ford Explorer 4.0 SOHC

Those little rubber bumpers are part of your oil pan gasket, you also need to drop the front differential slightly down to remove the oil pan.
  16. B

To those membes who did the BROWN WIRE MOD..

Thanks for the input, no burnouts/mud drifting for me. Just want to have some control when to engage my 4x4 on my 2003 Ex EB.
  17. B

To those membes who did the BROWN WIRE MOD..

Does your 4x4h and 4x4l lights on dash still flashes after the modification?, please let me know.
  18. B

2003 Explorer EB body mounts disintegrating...

Bushings and BD done, next front rear pinion seals, oil pan gasket and front sway bar bushings. Work in progress.
  19. B

84 bronco 2

I have a 1972 bronco which I replaced the old tired 302 with a 98 5.0 explorer and a 470 tranny keeping my carb.
  20. B

84 bronco 2

It can be done... here is a link for what you may need. http://www.jamesduff.com/broncoII/v8conversion.html
  21. B

Looking for BTF spacers..anyone has a set for sale?

Morning, can I assume this are for the front?, please let me know how much you want for them. I'm in NY 11581
  22. B

Can I install 1.5 BL without removing front and rear bumpers?

Thanks for the tip, now I know what to do for the rear bumper.
Back