Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

95 mazda b4000 dana 44 swap

dana 44 narrowed 6inches 4.88s 35in general grabbers,lockers,3.5 wild horse springs,12in bilstiens,cut fenders
  2. J

what gear ratio do i need?

ok thanks for the info i think im going with 31s rite now until i get out of college then im going with 37s and a sas.
  3. J

what gear ratio do i need?

i have a 95 ranger 4.0 5 speed i want to run 33s it curently has 3.27s i was going to put 3.73s in it that i got from an explorer.i was just wondering if this is the rite ratio or do i need lower?
  4. J

cut fenders

does any body have any pics with cut fenders on a 93 explorer with 35s and maybe a 4in lift?i just want an idea of what its going to look like
  5. J

my 4x4 will not engage properly

i have a 93 exp and when you push the button for four high it works fine but you press the low then it completly takes it out of 4x4 i put it in neutral and held the brake and then pushed it and it still dosnt work.has anybody heard of this and has anybody made and conversion kit to manual lock...
  6. J

low range will not engage on my 93 explorer.

that is some good info but it dont answer my question
  7. J

low range will not engage on my 93 explorer.

it goes in high range fine but when i hit the low range button nothing happens.can anybody help?
  8. J

transfercase question

i have a explorer with the electric shift and i cant get the damn thing to work.i was wondering if anybody has made a manual lever to replace the shift motor.
  9. J

how do you change a window motor in the rear door?

thats where i made to and got stuck on how to undo the cables. i just cant get anything up in their to undo it.and today both of my front windows messed up.i think their is a plastic gear that is stripped out on them because the motor works.
  10. J

auto to manual trans

i know how to put the trans in, but i was looking at the clutch pedal asembly and it looks ugly.do you have to take the dash out?what about the computer? and what other things i will run into.
  11. J

my 4x4 will not work?

ok thanks
  12. J

my 4x4 will not work?

have a 93 exp edie and when i push the button no lights come on and i here a click in the back when i push the button.can any body tell me what to do?
  13. J

how do you change a window motor in the rear door?

i attempted it but failed.i just dont see how this can be done without putting a whole new door on.does anybody know?:(
  14. J

93 explorer sas

i got a ford ranger 5sp 4.0 with a dana 44 front and a 9in with 4.88s and im running 36s. i want to swap them over to a 93 explorer with an automatic trans.will it still pull ok being an auto?
  15. J

anybody from alabama?

anybody from alabama?
  16. J

ranger sas

im putting a full width dana 44 with coils under my1994 ranger and im wanting to run 36s.i got it pretty much under their now and the stock coil springs just isnt enough lift even with the coil buckets droped .does anybody know about what size spring i need before i go blow my money?
  17. J

ranger sas

whats the best way to mount the coil buckets?
  18. J

dana 30 swap

is their anybody using a dana 30? i need some info on how you mounted the spring mounts. do you use the jeep mounts or the stock ones?
  19. J

dana 30 sas

i want to put a dana 30 srtaight axle with coil under my ranger and i want to know how yhe spring mount up to the truck i noticed its different than a ranger. i have a 4in lift on it now do i need to purchase 4in jeep springs?
  20. J

sas with dana 30

i need some pics with a dana 30 swap?
  21. J

sas question

would a full width dana 44 with coils do good on the highway if properly put in and im running 35 inch bfgs
  22. J

93 x SAS

does it drive ok down the highway?
  23. J

SAS on a 94 Ranger.

does anybody have any pics of a full width dana 44?:D
Back