Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Reinstalling Trans.

I agree, you need to check to make sure the torque converter is complete pushed into the trans and engaged into the pump. DO NOT try to pull the trans to the engine with the bolts!!!! Take the trans back out and rotate the torque converter until it slips into the pump and try again. Greg
  2. R

Windshield Washer problem

Ok, thanks to MrShorty, I have checked the fuses!!! The problem is in the switch. I pryed the end off and got the switch apart. Bent the tabs back out and I can get it to work intermittently. My question now is which of the tabs is the one for the washer motor??? My has four little tabs in...
  3. R

MrShorty... Thanks for the legend. This will help out tremendously!!!! The nozzles are not plugged at all. The motor is not even running. So that is when I checked power at the pump. As for the fuses "seems Well" means that I have several fuse that have continuity but don't have power...
  4. R

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me out??? The windshield washers is completely inoperative. I have checked for power at the motor and there is nothing at all. NOW here is my problem... I started checking for blown fuses but all SEEM??? well. There are few empty slots...
  5. R

Remote Entry Probelm

Could the fact that the Drivers door lock will not operate even with the switch, be contributing to the problem? every lock in the car will open by that switch except the Driver's door. Could that door actuator keep everthing from working? If they are independent from each other then I could...
  6. R

Remote Entry Probelm

I got the same site (DellHost). Am I doing something wrong? Greg
  7. R

Remote Entry Probelm

Hi Everyone, I have a remote entry problem that I need some help with. I have the factory code but, it does not work (took it off the module). Could the module have gone bad. If so, it there a way to verify it? Also, all the door locks work (using the lock/unlock button inside) except the...
  8. R

Keyless entry problem

Phantom.... Could you please add me to that mailing list for the bulletin. It seems that I have the same problem. Thanks email: gregh62@earthlink.net
Back