Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Temp Guage Goes up and Down

My temp guage (I just noticed it tonight) will go up a little higher than halfway as im idling. Then as I speed up the temp guage goes almost all the way down. I have a 94 Navajo with a little over 205,000 miles i just replaced the a/c compressor yesterday and im wondering if the mechanic messed...
  2. T

fan only works on high

the mechanic at my work says that replacing the blower motor resistor cant be replaced alone. is that true?
  3. T

fan only works on high

thanks im going to check that out right now
  4. T

fan only works on high

my air is cold but the fan only works on high. i was told it was the blower resistor. if so where is it located
  5. T

94 navajo keyless entry???

is it an extra or was it added after market. i broke my keyless entry and only have one. more info: when using the keyless entry to lock the doors the ignition is cut off until the unlock button is pressed on the keyless entry
  6. T

Anyone smell gas sometimes?

theres a resivior next to the brake thing on the driver side of the truck. i get the smell sometimes and thats where it comes from
  7. T

Ticking going up hill on freeway

i have a 94 mazda navajo and it was doing the same thing and especially when i gave some gas. i found the problem on accident :) my air flow tube thing had rotted some holes in it so i covered them with some metal air duct tape and now i have better acceleration and no more pinging :)
  8. T

exhaust hangers

yea i already ordered that super turbo exhaust from dynomax for $145 so now im just waiting for it to come in so i can put it on its supposed to come in today so its going on tomarrow :)
  9. T

exhaust hangers

they are the hangers that hold the exhaust tailpipe in place they connect to the frame im going to try to order the dynomax super turbo exhaust system with the rebate :)
  10. T

exhaust hangers

i drive a '94 navajo everything from behind the muffler to the end of the exhaust is rusted apart from each other. as its running it rattles since everything behind the muffler is so loose and apart. i dont want to cut the hangers so what do i do to get the exhaust off without cutting them.
Back