Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Dstariha

ticking noise at idle

Redneck ford, This happens to me occasionally and my problem was my keys getting stuck against my shift lever as I threw it into Park, simultaneously turning my ignition off!
  2. Dstariha

Show off your LIFTED 1 Gen

5.5 superlift, 33's, 15x8, Middle Fork, Wa and Manastash, WA
  3. Dstariha

Show your 1st gen flex

O.D. for days ^^, that is some stellar paint
  4. Dstariha

anyone from tacoma wa area

Evans Creek!!! Right in Tacoma, kind of. I'm broke so wont be there anytime soon but it is a great spot nonetheless. Also good to see fellow explorers up there. Too many yota and heep losers
  5. Dstariha

Show your 1st gen flex

finally got it.
  6. Dstariha

Show your 1st gen flex

all stock at Evans Creek, WA 5.5 superlift and soa coming in december:D
  7. Dstariha

How to: $32 Spring Over Axle Conversion - SOA

Will I get 5.5 with leaving the stock shocks on?
  8. Dstariha

Exhaust Dump Questions

i dumped my first gen with a flowmaster 50 and went from getting low end of 14 mpgs to about 17, i used to get about 230-240 miles per tank, now its 300+... not sure what the hell happened lol
  9. Dstariha

Superlift 5.5" suitable

what site did you guys purchase all your superlift items from? or can you get a full kit somewhere
  10. Dstariha

93 Xlt side exit exhaust

unfortunately i cannot run it between the frame and leaf spring which would work perfectly except for the fact that it's a spring.... can I go under?
  11. Dstariha

93 Xlt side exit exhaust

I have a 93 Xlt with a 50 series delta Flowmaster and I want to run it out between the running board and rear tire. Is it possible on this model? thanks
  12. Dstariha

3rd Gen Air Box Mod

just finished this up, i have a 93 explorer xlt with a flowmaster 50. i cut a 3x4 hole on the airbox. Didnt really notice a difference with sound but it has alot more get-up-and-go. Overall, very satisfied with this mod.
  13. Dstariha

93 XLT explorer grill guards?

anybody know any good grill guards that are inexpensive i can put on my explorer? I'm shooting for a black one, that covers the lights. thanks
Back