Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

My Explorer (little dif than most on here)

never mind i just saw the first paige on the thread. haha. were u gonna be going to soilovers or stick with torsions?
  2. 9

did u do make the lt kit or did u buy them?
  3. 9

auxilary lights

i had some on my x they work pretty well for cheapies. just remember to run a relay with them.
  4. 9

spindle lift?

cool thanx
  5. 9

'96 Explorer OHV problem

thats kinda funny same thing happend to me last year at a gas station. and i got a 96 too
  6. 9

spindle lift?

any body out there know if the spindle lift for a ranger edge will fit on my 96 xplorer? let me know if so i can pick up some new ones for $300. let me know please thanx
  7. 9

for thosewho say its different they just dont know how fun it is to prerun in the desert. kudos man im out in el centro and got out to superstition. thats what i plan on doing to my 96 xplorer
  8. 9

Carlovers Desert Beater Build

true but with my finances that thread wont be started for another year
  9. 9

deavers too
  10. 9

i got a 96 4.0 that im building up. im going with a bms lt kit blackhawk coilovers and by-pass shocks, caged, bfg projects, super 88 kit for the rear axle, 4.10s, deaver springs, a detroit locker and a sweet engine upgrade. going with a morana 4.3l stroker and a c6 with an art carr shifter...
  11. 9

Why our stock radiators suck....

mine just hit 200200 mi. and my radiator still taking it like a champ. although i noticed cooant leaking from the head. but i must say the head gaskets lasted 200k so not bad. im gonna replace the engine in stead of just getting the head gasket replaced or doing a rebuild
  12. 9

Time to go off roading!

is it a 4x or 2wd
  13. 9

Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!!

well that sux but its alright thanks for letting me know though
  14. 9

would u happen to know how many miles it has on it?
  15. 9

how much for a 96 4.0 eng
Back