Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Michilin M/S vs Michilin A/T

yokahamas Not to down Michelin but For 20-30$ cheaper I have had great luck with yoakahamas geolander AT. They live very very very long. And I tow a boat that is probly a tad bit heavy for my explorer to tow but the tires tow great and dont wear much at all. They have performed tremendasly in...
  2. B

Power steering problem

seal I had a similar problem and when I went to change the pump I pulled the fluid container off first. All that was wrong was a bad o-ring. 20 cents for an o-ring at the local gasket shop and I was good to go. I saved my self alot of time and money. If you or somebody else tried this it would...
  3. B

RPM

What rpm will I run at 70mph using 33's and 4.56 gears shurly sombody is using this combonation that can tell me. I am running the factory automatic transmission.
  4. B

TRANSFER EXPERTS I NEED HELP!!

I beilive you should put the oil in it not on it. Does your electric shifting motor come on when you press the 4X4 buttons ethier low or high. Or is it a manuel shift.
  5. B

cam

I am thinking of useing the comp cams, cam, in my explorer. I want to use there most agressive of the two cams that they make. The cam requires a chip to get the full performance from the cam. Has anyone used this cam, and if so can they suggest a chip that they have had good expierince with...
Back