Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

99 Explorer AWD

I was wondering if anyone has disconnected the front drive shaft. I was wanting to disconnect the front system to add some more horses. Has this been done by anyone here? Will there be any efffects on the Transaxle or the Computer? Would this cause anything to be miss balanced?
  2. R

Fuel Injectors

I know they are availiable in different impedances. But what i'm wanting to know which one do i have in a 99 V8 Explorer. That is what i'm wanting to know.
  3. R

Fuel Injectors

Would High mpedance Fual injectors work on a v8 Explorer? Need to know soon.
  4. R

Flowmaster 40 Muffler

Yes it can be done. I have True Duals with two 40 series Flowmasters. Spare tire would have to be removed.
  5. R

99 explorer 1.72 Rocker Question

I have a E303 Cam and I was curios if the clearance for the valves would allow me to put 1.72 Roller Rockers on it too. I have GT40p's on it and i was wondering how much clearance i would have. just checking to see if anyone has ran into any problems doing this?
  6. R

99 Explorer V8 Awd

If any one knows what the stock Diff. ratio, for the Front and rear axles are. Please let me know Thanks
  7. R

99 explorer E303 Question

I was needing to know if the computer will automatically adjust to the new duration of cam without putting a aftermarket chip in?
  8. R

99 Explorer A/C Panel

Thanks, But if you know where some could be purchased that would be really helpful. Thanks, Steve
  9. R

99 Explorer A/C Panel

I'm Looking to find a White Face A/C Panel Is there any out there for explorer's? Thanks
  10. R

Explorer front bumper

I was needing to know if any one has tried to mount a f150 cover on an explorer. What kind of Mod would have to be done to do this. Just wondering if it has been tried?
  11. R

99 explorer true duals Question

I was needing to find out if any one knows if you could mount two 2 chamber fowmasters on the same spot the current muffler is located? Is it Possible? Has it been done? I have 5.0 and it would make it sound a hell of alot better.
  12. R

check engin light

Check Engine Light I had this happen to me and there was no notice of the car having any problems, I brought it in for a diagnostics and htey told me it was the EGR Sensor. After replacing it. It went away! Hope this could give you some kind of idea.
  13. R

Headers for a 99 explorer V8

I was Told they do not make any for this year. I don't know if i want to believe it. IF any knows if the do have performance headers for this year please let me know.
  14. R

Putting a Cam in A 99 Explorer V8

You said this has been done. Does these explorers have that electronic distrubutiers too.
  15. R

Putting a Cam in A 99 Explorer V8

I am wanting to place a b303 cam in my explorer but i asked several people including the performance shop and they say they neverheard of it being done. I know it is basically the same engine as a mustang other that the electronic distrubiter. I just want to know if this has ever been done or is...
Back