Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Planning EF's 25th anniversary runs in 2021

we have plenty of offroad parks up here in the northeast. i organized a trip to aoaa offroad in pa for memorial day weekend of this year (if life has returned to normal by then) so a larger scale trip around here wouldnt be toooo hard to organize.
  2. E

M90 setup complete 4.0 ohv

Wow thats no bueno man sorry to hear. If i had the soar change id love to snag it
  3. E

Pumpkin Coil Over Conversion Ramp Photos!

lookin into the past haha
  4. E

2014 Carlisle All Ford Nationals!

hopefully ill have my bumpers and winch on by then. possibly rebuilt trans and t case linkage should be dun.
  5. E

2014 Carlisle All Ford Nationals!

you know ill be thurrr =] shenanigans will ensue as for accomodations... idgaf lol
  6. E

Who is interested in joining an East Coast Xplorers club?

Nj here haha hey likuid been a while since ive seen that sn
  7. E

2nd gen parts

i have the cv joint case (pita) and ill let you know tmro if i can swing and buy it.
  8. E

2nd Gen Tailgate Spoiler

bump....eh
  9. E

2nd gen parts

are you certain thats a 4405?? 97 should be a 4404. if its 4405 i might want it but please post a pic of the casting 4405 so i dont kill gas and time getting it
  10. E

How to: Second Gen Snorkel Install

note after the "final" pic was taken i rebent the visible piece so it is about 1/4" from my a-pillar very professional looking very easy to do.
  11. E

How to: Second Gen Snorkel Install

iirc the cone type filter still goes through the inner fender so if you take the outer fender off you should be able to access/modify it to work with a snorkel. Mine is 2 1/2" pvc to an arb safari top. looks legit and is more streamlined than the premade ones even haha. heres smoe pics from my...
  12. E

Who's in NJ? Where?

Well I'm headed to wharton forest tonight at approximately 730 if anyone wants to join.
  13. E

Who's in NJ? Where?

***update I'm takin then to dinner so won't be there till 730-8 pm me if you want to tag along
  14. E

Who's in NJ? Where?

Well as for Friday ill be goin around 630pm-7 and ill prolley be at the clean up too
  15. E

Who's in NJ? Where?

Well I'm takin 2 friends there this Friday anyone that wanta to tag along can but i don't really have any real route mapped just kinda drive around haha
  16. E

Who's in NJ? Where?

I havent a clue but is anyone really down for wharton this Saturday?
  17. E

Who's in NJ? Where?

Well that's 2 maybe's I know we can do better though everyone join in
  18. E

Who's in NJ? Where?

How about next weekend a trip into wharton forest? on saturday the 7th? lets see some interest and we can get something organized? But I want true interest not 10 responses and 3 show up haha.
  19. E

Who's in NJ? Where?

Since odds are I won't make it to afn's this year x.x I'm up for some local r and r
  20. E

2012 Carlisle All Ford Nats June 1-3

as you no im still a hopefull just for being able to attend whatsoever but as you could prolley guess if i go damn right im wheeling whether its the carlisle lawn or freeland =p just no wheelies this year enuff killing t cases
Back