Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

How to: 3rd Gen BODY LIFT. Install.

Hey guys the lifted Ex's look sick, might think about trading the Ranger in on one... if you guys can figure out how to run 35's i would do it in a heart beat. with the 3inch spacer and the 3inch body you can only run 33's correct? Also how do they offroad? i see they flex alot more then my...
  2. M

Look at these

the durango muds look like the buckshot mudders i once had on my ranger those things sucked so bad they look like a BFG mud but i got stuck with those tires more then i ever did with my BFG's on the same truck. I dunno about cheaper tires like thos sometimes.
  3. M

95 XL and 2000 XL Interchangeable Body parts?

ok the beds can be swapped, the front clip can also be swaped but you will have to replace everything in the front core support and rad support and all that ****. you will also have to cut and weld and **** to make the front work i have done it it just sucks to do. the doors cannot be swapped...
  4. M

Transfer case strength?

Thanks for the Info on the case's so your saying that the BW1354electric t-case (under the ranger now) will take the power of a V8?
  5. M

Transfer case strength?

i was told the 4404 is the 4.0L transfer case and the 4405 was the AWD transfer case. But anyway what is the 4.0L transfer case? and will it hold up kinda want to stay away from AWD
  6. M

Transfer case strength?

Hi i have a ranger that i am doing a 5.0 swap to and i was wondering if any of you know if a 4404 Transfer case will bold up to the 4R70W transmission and will it take the power of the 5.0.
  7. M

Who else is in New England?

well i got you beat on that young thing being only 16
  8. M

Who else is in New England?

I live in mass but i am kinda lazy i got white face gauges sitting infront of me and they have about 3in of dust on them.:D
  9. M

96 Explorer Info

i will look into that As soon as i can get ahold of him. I hope he takes care of this car his last one was a KCAR that died 3 times withing his 1 year ownership of it.
  10. M

96 Explorer Info

yet again thank you for the info He picked the truck up today and is loving it. So much i have yet to see him since i droped him off at the dealer. :D
  11. M

96 Explorer Info

thanks for the Info To bad I can't make my ranger with 300hp unless i have about 5k. Damn i wish i had a 4.0. :D but any way thanks for the info would it help if he put a tranny cooler on it or even a shift kit?
  12. M

96 Explorer Info

A buddie of mine is going to buy a 1996 Explorer Sport Fully loaded Auto tranny 4x4. it took me a while tog et him to buy a ford but now he has and he needs some info. I looked for what kind of rear end gears he has the code is 41 to the best of what i knwo thats 3.27's open correct because the...
Back