1. M

31 or 32" studded snow tires??

I think wild country tires are too
  2. M

Rattling sound

I can, its just harder to turn.
  3. M

Rattling sound

ON the 94 there is a handle thing you turn one way to open the glass and the other way to open the whole hatch. Right where the handle twists and connects to the door is where i put the tape. Get it? If you don't i'll try to explain further.
  4. M

Who else is in New England?

18 years old from Milford Maine, go to school in Orono Maine
  5. M

Rattling sound

I have 2 12 inch subs in my 94 sport. Whenever the subs git, my back hatch rattles. It sounds so bad on the outside. Ive reduced the sound by rapping electrical tape around the knob to open the glass or door. Anyone know how to get it better. It is a really big problem for me.
  6. M

Will 31's fit

Nice! Another Mainer! Ya I go out the studmill all the time to get to my camp. I went out a few weeks ago and it was crappy going, pretty washbordy. But ya, i'll get in touch at some point.
  7. M

Will 31's fit

OK no prob. Sorry, like I said, i'm new here and it might take me a while to get used to how this board works.
  8. M

Will 31's fit

Hi guys, this is my first post. I have a 94 Explorer Sport that is all stock. Will 31X10.5's fit, or will I have to get a lift or do some trimming for tires that big to fit? Thanks.
Back