Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Look at this poor Expedition...

TOO rice like for me. Can I drive it? If so, I know of a BIG cliff I can take it to.
  2. S

The Real Potential of an Ex?

I take my 100% stock 95 Limited here Dead Link Removed almost every other weekend. I've never been stuck. I did have one problem a few weeks ago, it was raining hard and the trail got a little slick. But a little tire pressure change and I crawled out of the canyon. To me the X's are very...
  3. S

PS2 Network Adapter

If you use a router, you can have as many connections as you want. It just slows down the other connections a little. WOW another Return to Castle Wolfenstein fan. I remember playing the first one on my Apple IIe. I'm still waiting for Duke Forever (I think it got its name for the lenght of time...
  4. S

Do you still display the American Flag?

I've had a flag on my house since 1993! When I lived with my parents a flag went up in the morning and came down at night. Proud to be a military brat :)
  5. S

Best Anti-Theft Device

I think lo-jack would be a good way to go. I DON'T have lo-jack, but I have something like it. I run a ham radio connected to a GPS unit (and a few other things). When my first X was ripped off I got home turned on my setup in the house and found it in a matter of seconds. When the cop saw the...
  6. S

Since no one has mentioned it....

My 21st was marked forever by OJ going allover Las Angles in his Bronco with AC. I was in college and 2.5 sheets to the wind, but I do remember going out to dinner with my parents and my first wife. Damn! I'm starting to fell old at the very young age of............... BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  7. S

Fun things you did in HS/College?

HS - welded the autoshop teachers car doors shut. used five rolls of duct tape on a guy, that passed out at school, to his chair College - disassembled and reassembled on the dorm roof a RA's VW Bug. dumped a dozen dish washing soap bottles in to the new water fountain.
  8. S

Computer + Age check:

my first computer was older than that. in a way I wish I didn't remember the BAD ol' days...
  9. S

How many college students????

working on my 3rd degree, 1st was in automotive technology(grad in 91), 2nd was electronics engineer(grad in 95), now going for a bachelor in biology. And to think, I HATE school, but I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up ;)
  10. S

MP3 Websites

A co-worker uses a program called kazaa-lite. no spy-ware/ad-ware. I used it once at her desk and found A LOT of music (I was looking for an old Iron Maiden song before Bruce Dickerson was the lead singer) oops did I just date myself :)
  11. S

hookin up a cd-rom, cd-rw, and dvd-rom at same time

410Fortune Your PC sounds like mine, but I did a mod to have the PS2 and Xbox INSIDE the case. Its kind of cool to have your entertainment in one location :) Was Inspired by this: http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/supergeek/story/0,24330,3381725,00.html
  12. S

hookin up a cd-rom, cd-rw, and dvd-rom at same time

easy as pie. set your hdd as "Master" and set the dvd-rom as "Slave" and hook the dvd-rom on the same ide cable as the hdd.
  13. S

New Glamis Curfew In Effect!

rave location??? I'd never thought the druged out drunken bozo's even knew of Comp. Hill! I'd like to see a 4x4 Kodiak even keep up with me let alone catch me :) Nothing says speed like a punched, ported and pollished Banshee. I'll find out this weekend ;)
  14. S

NEW: Porsche Cayenne Pics

wish I had the money to get one, just to be the only one on the block that had a 175MPH kiddie hauler j/k :) But I do like the way it looks
  15. S

New Glamis Curfew In Effect!

curfews will never fly at Glamis. I would like to read the article. scan it in and post it. If needed, I can host the image.
  16. S

My new garage

great job taxxman2k. I did the same about a year ago. I basicly eliminated my VERY small backyard. But now I have a place for all the little (and some not so little:)) toys.
  17. S

Who wants to buy Eminem's house

Personally I would never pay that much for a house. I don't care who lived there. DAMN whoever has it right now is going to make a profit. When I looked $1.101 MILLION. For a place he/she probably paid less than $50k for.
  18. S

The sound of power.

I hate loud exhaust systems. All hours of the day and night these little rice burning POS's go racing up and down the streets. Just because thier exhaust is loud they think they have a fast car. Today coming home from work and saw one of these FOB's with a riced out X. Almost feelt like kicking...
  19. S

Who Hunts? Post Pics of Your Recent Kills Here!

Don't have time this year, changing careers = more college, and still working. BUT next year, look out bambi!
  20. S

What do you want TO GIVE for christmas??

Dad- Colt 1911-A1 Mom- new iBook Sis- a steaming pile of ... Wife- 1968 Chevy Camero Myself- Weatherby .270 w/a new scope Funny Dave, but unless you look like bambi you fave nothing to fear.
  21. S

460CID in a 1st gen X

Tons of reinforcement to the frame. I owned a F-250 that had a 460 in it. IMO, no need for an engine that big in a X. But it sure would be fun! I saw a BroncoII that had a 5.0 crammed in it. that guy shoot up the dunes.
  22. S

Rolled Ranger

ok I thought it was one of the two. Mission Bay! Cool, I go to the indoor shooting range by Mission Bay. Got a cool golf course in that area too. Now only if someone could find a way to combine the two sports, YEA.
  23. S

Things our parents have found that we wish they didn't

I'm shocked, enlightned(sp?), and amused all at the same time! What some people leave lying around in thier trucks, I guess it's something we have all done. For me... visiting the in-laws and we all piled into my X to go to dinner, with the in-laws in the back seat. My father-in-law holds up a...
  24. S

Rolled Ranger

Whats with people rolling thier Fords. A co-worker rolled his X a week ago! Hay exploer97, the link to a pic you have in you sig http://images.cardomain.com/installs/257000-257999/257889_1_full.jpg Is that in Spring Valley or El Cajon?
  25. S

How Fast Did Your Explorer Go?

On the way back from Las Vegas once I got my X to something like 105 or so. I HAVE gotten my GSXR to 145, again, coming home from Vegas. DON'T TRY THAT AT HOME KIDDIES!!! My friend got nailed doing the same thing and it cost him his Ninja and $1200 in fines. And lets not forget the health risk...
Back