1. B

Mot

thats what i like to see well done
  2. B

I must ask

thanks for your replys
  3. B

I must ask

i have read many of the topics on this forum and im have often asked my self what it is you all use your ex for.I have had my ex for 3 years now after buying it from a dealer for £2500,ive replaced the rear air shocks by choice because i tow a caravan.Apart from that i have never had any of the...
  4. B

Cobra Kit

not bad for the price.
  5. B

Brake Pads - Suggestions

my ex is still running ford pads as of yet have never had a problem
  6. B

Query: PATS Coding (Key)

if you look in the owners manual it shows you how to code new keys.
  7. B

Passenger Side Airbag

i no longer have a paypal account after hacking so how would you like the money
  8. B

Passenger Side Airbag

just out of interest what colour is it
  9. B

Passenger Side Airbag

has any body got an unwanted passenger airbag cover they no longer require ?
  10. B

as winter approaches, what plans have you made with your 4x4s

i dont realy need to do much to mine, i'll give her a service,she runs m/s tyres all year.im thinking mabe putting some ofvthat castrol oil in her to quieten her on start up but thats it.
  11. B

M o t

i am pleased to report that my ex has gone through yet another mot without even an advisory. not bad with not much done to it and the chains still rattling along ;)
  12. B

sloppy rear suspension

i have noticed this with my ex, i have new air shocks but the rear is still wobberly
  13. B

oil gauge

i noticed this morning that the factory fitted oil gauge was flickering on start up its never done it before it stopped after it got warm is this the start of a problem ?
  14. B

Driving Lights

i have a 99 north face it has driving lights already fitted.if you have the square holes in the lower bumper driving lights from halfords fit in the space
  15. B

Rear Air Shocks

mine has started leaking i plan to under the ex with a spray bottle of washing up liquid to spray on the pipes to see wear its leaking when i replace the exhuast.
  16. B

Question from the new girl

the button for the over drive is on the side of the gear lever
  17. B

Rear Air Shocks

just found these on e-bay item no 300574832963 if any body is interested.
  18. B

Can't start 96 Explorer - Only key fob broken

if u have the owners manual it tells u in there how to programe a new key
  19. B

band adjustment

photos would be nice
  20. B

ex99

i have an 99 explorer north face its done 103000 miles on the clock,i dont seem to have any of the problems that are mentioned on this forum.am i just lucky,the one thing i cant get over is the power it might be speed caped at a 100mph but does it shift for a 4x4 thats 2.5 ton.i have a smile on...
  21. B

Hello peeps

sorry i have not been around for a while but i have gone back to work. i am a european truck driver and my question is : does any body no where if any can i get exp spares abroad ?
  22. B

Rear Shocks

i did mine with the ex just siteing there
  23. B

retired from the daily grind

man your crazy
  24. B

rear suspension parts - where in the UK

explorerpartsuk i think there on ebay £150 per pair
  25. B

Rear Dampers

i bought a pair off ebay i think the company was called exploreparts uk they cost me £150
Back