Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. BigRondo

where to run wire through firewall in 2002

I will try to locate the pics.
  2. BigRondo

Newbie from MA

Welcome aboard!! :salute: You're gonna love it here.
  3. BigRondo

New Member Intro

Welcome aboard!! :salute:
  4. BigRondo

New guy arriving

5. BigRondo

G'day all

6. BigRondo

New around here.

Welcome aboard! :salute:
  7. BigRondo

Hood switch question...

That is for the alarm. Someone opens the hood and the alarm goes off.
  8. BigRondo

help me please!!!!

I would check and make sure there are no damaged wires for the visor, then check every fuse in both fuse panels. Then report back and we can go from there. Good luck getting it sorted. :thumbsup: Please keep us posted as feedback helps others reading this post looking for a fix to the...
  9. BigRondo

Time to replace factory shocks

Both my rear springs were broken & my front struts were leaking when I bought my Ex in Feb 2010. Now I'm running the StrutTEK's on all four corners and have nothing but good things to say about them! The ride is awesome and the price is right. I can't compare them to the original struts...
  10. BigRondo

Remote keyless entry - CSM module replacement?

Welcome aboard!! :salute: I would start by disconnecting the negative cable on the battery for 20 minutes. This will reset the computer and could fix the problem. I have the shop manuals & wiring diagrams if you need them. Good luck getting it sorted. :thumbsup: Please keep us posted as...
  11. BigRondo

2002 Explorer Blower Motor Questions?

I will post some good info when I get home tonight!!
  12. BigRondo

How to: Replace Front Blend Door Actuator in 3rd Gen Ex.

Good luck getting it sorted. :thumbsup:
  13. BigRondo

02 Eddie Bauer NO AUTO STUFF WORKING!

Welcome aboard!! :salute: I had similar electrical issues with my '02 XLT. The dome lights would stay on until the battery saver feature turned them off, the accessory delay wasn't working, the driver side puddle light didn't work, the keypad on the door would set off the alarm when I...
  14. BigRondo

New 4x4 Module, but still no 4WD

I believe this is correct. I can do some research tonight when I get home and post up the info.
  15. BigRondo

2005 windows not working

When all the windows stopped working in my '02 Ex, I repaired the thick black wire and that fixed the issue. I'll post up some good info when I get home tonight!!!
  16. BigRondo

2002 double din

Welcome aboard!! :salute: Like you said, your radio size is Double Din & you will need the Metra 95-5026 Dash Kit to install a double din radio in the factory opening. Good luck getting it sorted. :thumbsup: Please keep us posted as feedback helps others reading this post looking for a...
  17. BigRondo

hello

18. BigRondo

Bad Transmission or Bad Solenoid B?

Welcome aboard!! :salute: I moved your thread from the HVAC forum into the Stock 3rd Gen Forum for better exposure. Good luck getting it sorted. :thumbsup: Please keep us posted as feedback helps others reading this post looking for a fix to the same or similar issue!
  19. BigRondo

Be sure to check all wiring connections on the TC motor, especially the ground.
  20. BigRondo

2002 Explorer - multiple issues, not sure they are related

You're welcome. Good luck!!
  21. BigRondo

2002 Explorer - multiple issues, not sure they are related

Welcome aboard!! :salute: I can get you started on #4 : I had similar electrical issues with my '02 XLT. The dome lights would stay on until the battery saver feature turned them off, the accessory delay wasn't working, the driver side puddle light didn't work, the keypad on the door...
  22. BigRondo

Did you provide your VIN when you ordered the new 4x4 Control Module? When replacing the 4x4 Control Module, you must provide your VIN in order to get the correct part. There are several different part numbers and installing the wrong one could lead to other issues. Ask me how I know this...
  23. BigRondo

First time New writeup to everyone

24. BigRondo

rear fan and temp controls

Here is the link for the troubleshooting steps from my shop manuals: https://app.box.com/s/0yggnc97ucmmqaehs5bmigruqmtbayjf The symptom chart starts on page #10 . Good luck getting it sorted. :thumbsup: Please keep us posted as feedback helps others reading this post looking for a...
Back