Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Jesse James wheels, what do ya think.

speaking of jesse james' wheels i'm in baghdad right now, and two weeks ago i got to meet jesse james and talk with him a little bit... of all places i'd expect to meet him... i didn't think baghdad was on the list... anyways... i haven't seen any explorers in baghdad... only...
  2. S

HELP I NEED THE STEREO COLOR CODE WITHIN 30 MINUTES!!

actually that was very informative... but my colors didn't match up to those on the diagram... so i'm still out of a job... if anyone can find the color code/wiring diagram for the radio system for a 1991 ford explorer... i bought a chiltons manual... and my explorer has 4 or 5 more wires...
  3. S

you are a heaven sent angel... and all the heavens are rejoicing over you thank you ever so much
  4. S

yea... a new wiring harness would do me no good... the people that had the thing before me already snipped it off... so it's just a bunch of wires... pretty colors... dunno what's what
  5. S

yeah the OEM wiring harness... blues greens... yellows... polka-dots.... i need to know what wire to splice to what wire... i'm installing a new pioneer... 8400? and obviously the colors don't match up... so does anyone have the color codes for the oem wiring harness??
  6. S

HELP I HAVE TO BE IN THE AIRPORT IN A FEW... I NEED TO KNOW THE COLOR CODE FOR MY 91 EXPLORER SO I CAN INSTALL MY NEW STEREO BEFORE I LEAVE
  7. S

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! 4wd Low Inop

i just purchased this explorer ( i haven't even picked it up yet) it's a 91 xlt, with 82,000 original miles i bought it from a girl who inherited it from her grandfather, i only paid $2000, i still think i made out, my only known problem so far is the lack of 4wd low, actually here's the...
  8. S

4WD LOW INOP ~ I JUST BOUGHT THIS THING USED

yea, copy that, i did that... still bleh... someone told me it could be some kind of solenoid... but i don't think they knew too much about explorers... how accurate is this?
  9. S

4WD LOW INOP ~ I JUST BOUGHT THIS THING USED

i just purchased this explorer ( i haven't even picked it up yet) it's a 91 xlt, with 82,000 original miles i bought it from a girl who inherited it from her grandfather, i only paid $2000, i still think i made out, my only known problem so far is the lack of 4wd low, actually here's the...
Back