Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Power Steering Fluid Flush: 4.0 SOHC

pwr steering fluid vs. ATF??? just call me stupid, but if power steering fluid is just for power steering systems, and ATF is just for Automatic transmissions, then just what grade of fluid am I supposed to be using in my '95 ranger with a 5 speed manual because it sure wasn't 90wt gear oil...
  2. W

pwr window issue

First, thank you all for all the help over the years, this is the first time I have had to come back to the forum because the problem was not completely resolved. It started early today with the door ajar light and interior lights staying on. windows all worked, running board lights stayed on...
  3. W

Door Ajar light won't go off

First, thank you all for all the help over the years, this is the first time I have had to come back to the forum because the problem was not completely resolved. It started early today with the door ajar light and interior lights staying on. windows all worked, running board lights stayed on...
  4. W

Door AJAR Switch Replacement on 2002XLT

Door ajar light, auto door locks, pwr window, malfunction First, thank you all for all the help over the years, this is the first time I have had to come back to the forum because the problem was not completely resolved. It started early today with the door ajar light and interior lights...
  5. W

Shift indicator challange

Autozone.com has vehicle repair manuals for free, just register(free) input your vehicle(s) and search manual. They have a so-so explanation, of this issue with some so-so pics. I have the same problem with my 99EB and was hoping to find better pics illustrating the procedure.
Back