Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Make my V6 sound like a V8.

a flowmaster sounds really good on a V6 its what im about to have put on mine im going with the 40 series it has a real nice low tone till it reaches upper rpm's then it gets a higher tone but still nice
  2. S

Seat Compatibility with 96 Sport

i have a 98 sport 2dr and i have my eye on some 03 explorer sport seats i know the front will bolt right in but will the back? ? ? i don't want to have to do to much but will the rear bolt right in or does anyone know?
  3. S

rollpan

there is someone that finally come out with a roll pan for our explorers just go to google and type in explorer roll pan...
  4. S

98 xplorer sport 5 speed

it works man if you look under the back you should see 4 plates what you do is support it on jack stands and take off the u bolts and some other things i cant think of right now and take the plates and move them to on top and then just mount everything back together but most importantly make...
  5. S

98 xplorer sport 5 speed

it didn't cost me anything to lower mine, just done the tortion twist and flipped the plates on the leaf springs... i can send you pictures of it if i can figure out how to do it on here
  6. S

98 xplorer sport 5 speed

it says you have a hurst short shifter.... where did you find that, all i got done to mine is lowered a little by tt and blocks...
  7. S

Spring touch up painting

thats a good look 4 you man lol
  8. S

98 xplorer sport 5 speed

i have a xplorer and was trying to figure out what i would do to sit it apart from the rest i will get pix of it on here asap but any suggestions would be great on what to do to it to sit it apart thnx
Back