Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

what am i doing wrong

my friends is a 96 2wd and on mine is a 97 awd but something went wrong so i took off almost everything from the awd so now im a 2wd, i did drive my truck for a while with the awd set up to me it was real slugish but im not an offroad guy u might be so if u have to get out of a ditch ur on the...
  2. T

what am i doing wrong

there is something wrong there did it peel to much at the start? a friend of mine has a 96 with just 410s and a tune the home made stuff that i have and a shift kit and he did 15.6. so ur time is kind of wierd he also changed all the fluids he said it helped out a lot
  3. T

what am i doing wrong

do u have tmh and a tune on your truck? nice truck by the way
  4. T

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
  5. T

Photos 3rd gen pic's

yea wrong gen
  6. T

what am i doing wrong

1997 xlt 5.0 home made electric fans home made cai and vortex muffler one inlet 2 outlets best time 16.965 at 81.79 mph it has 235000 miles 1/8 mile 10.932 at 65.17 i was expecting 16.5 at the quarter but im worst then stock why? plz help
  7. T

High beams and fog lights

with a relay pretty simple
  8. T

Comment by 'tavo123' in media 'San Diego Convention Center'

how or where did you buy that grill plz reply
  9. T

EGR ---Bad? Good?

also on us fords the dpfe sensor its almost always the faulty one when ever you get thecode of not enough flow. if you dnt want to just throw parts at it check the sensor with a voltmeter i dnt think is a recall but it does mest up i changed mine and instantly saved3 mpg and have no more engine...
  10. T

Coyote 5.0

Couple of questions could the new coyote engine be made into a 347 stroker if so what would be the average power. Also how much boost would it handle ive read 8 to 15 already done but whats the max. And also the block could it be compared to the a4 block or we are still gota be carefull of...
  11. T

just need an answer

12. T

power steering problems

yeap only answer and u were right rack and pinion junk yard 70part installation 50 i might try to do it does anyone know how hard it is?
  13. T

just need an answer

i said the 4k because in the vid i saw it looked like a walk in the park didnt know if he made it out of the track still runing. and the block i told you it was being advertised to handle up or over 700 hp it wasnt a stock block it was made but it was 302 block. i read some history on those 302...
  14. T

just need an answer

dam true your right you just shut me up thanks man
  15. T

just need an answer

thanks left me with questions that u already kinda answerd but hope fully u give it a try this is the my imaginery plan that im gona try and do in the future 347 stroker twin or most shurely a single turbo 88 mm or whatever its better could be smaller or bigger forged internals the best heads...
  16. T

new turbo pipes for the Troll

sorry im no teacher no college graduate not good at much of the things i do sorry for my spelling im just trying to get help and answers to things that i thought were kinda impossible. im nowhere near close to being rich or having money to waste on stupid things berly got this computer before...
  17. T

just need an answer

i just want to know how that troll guy did it with all those limitations runing 11.65 1/4 mile man that would be a dream come tru leaving those dam5.3 chevys behind even though i gave em a head start and havig a good long lasting motor
  18. T

just need an answer

yea but what did you mean by that i cant slow down its already written and its already typed im missing the point
  19. T

just need an answer

huh?
  20. T

just need an answer

Nevermind Ive been reading and i read what i post it my bad didnt know what i was typing
  21. T

new turbo pipes for the Troll

whhat the heck plz anzwer me this so far what ive heard and im to scared to think about it 400 hp or more blown bock 347 sroker doesnt las much more than 4000 miles 5.0 engine wont handle more then 9 psi WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know the block its not made as good as old models but how did troll...
  22. T

How to: Default Overdrive OFF modification

would this affect u on ur mpg because i see that going at 45 with the o/d off its at a little higher rpm?
  23. T

power steering problems

it started couple days ago at first the steering wheel would be hard to steer for a little bit while turning then it would be loose again it happend on and on today it became a little worst it got little harder and its the same thing lose and hard when turning the fluid its full ive always had...
Back