Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. mrboyle

2020 Official Colorado Color Run

I would have turned us around and had everyone head back to Telluride if I felt the storm was going to be too bad.
  2. mrboyle

The Black Hole

Got him mostly back together. Manifold was simple with the body lift and pre trimmed inner fender. He kinda has power steering but I'm not 100% sure why it isn't fully operational. I pulled the lines and blew through them and the PS cooler. No restrictions found. The restrictor is installed on...
  3. mrboyle

This was filmed back in July. Wasn't the same rain we experienced.
  4. mrboyle

I'll meet everyone at the trailhead at 8 unless I hear otherwise. I'll be in the Toyota. Everyone cross their fingers and hope my home shortened driveshaft has less vibration than the noodle it replaced.
  5. mrboyle

Anyone hear anything from Greg? How was the day on the trail for everyone?
  6. mrboyle

Yankee Boy should be no problem in the Expedition. (I really wouldn't recommend any other trails unless you have an all terrain type tire) Black Bear will be doable, but not really recommend unless you have a considerable amount of experience on mountain roads. An alternative would be to take...
  7. mrboyle

Haven't touched the Bronco or the Toyota! I am planning on modifying the t-case skid plate and removing the rear sway bar on the Bronco this weekend, then give it a quick once over. The only thing the Toyota is going to get is loaded on the trailer. Smoke from the fires is here. :( Not sure if...
  8. mrboyle

I don't think the fire near Gunnison is going to be of any threat. It is miles from Hwy 50. Greg, if you make it to Montrose and don't want to pay for a camp spot, I'm only 25 minutes south and you are more than welcome to camp here.
  9. mrboyle

Poughkeepsie has a bypass but I have never been up there since they made it official so I can't tell you if it is doable in a stock rig. I can tell you (or anyone) that it is not doable in anything w/o front and rear lockers and minimum of 33's IF it is raining. All the trails have been extra...
  10. mrboyle

Current plan is to join you for Tuesday in the Bronco and Wednesday I'll trailer the Toyota down for Poughkeepsie.
  11. mrboyle

Also, anyone that wants to camp at my place is welcome. I'm about 30-40 minutes north of Ouray but I have plenty of room and as long as we don't go beyond the current level 1 fire ban I have a great fire pit for evening campfires.
  12. mrboyle

I'll be there for a couple of the days. Monday and Tuesday are the most promising, but I will know more as we get closer. It's not like I have to travel, so I can be there anytime.
  13. mrboyle

Moab 2016

I really hate to do it, but I'm having to back out. I found out yesterday I was volunteered to help my Dad with a swap meet this weekend (I thought it was next weekend and he thought I was going to Moab that weekend also). I was really looking forward to seeing everyone again. Depending on how...
  14. mrboyle

Moab 2016

1 here.
  15. mrboyle

Moab 2016

Can't believe it's been 10 years already.
  16. mrboyle

Moab 2016

I am planning on being there for Fri. and Sat. I'll be in the Bronco and hanging out with the stockers.
  17. mrboyle

March EF Lottery

This is just my latest completed project. There's more to look at here: http://public.fotki.com/mrboyle/model_cars-1/ NOTE: I'm not entering the contest, I'm just posting this for inspiration. Good luck to all the participants.
  18. mrboyle

King of the Hammers 2016 - Discussion and pics

Had a great time despite the wind trying to evict everyone Sunday night. I'm still working on my pics and have a write up I'm working on, but for now here's a link to the pics I have ready. https://mrb-photography.smugmug.com/
  19. mrboyle

Moab 2015 - May 22-24

Made it home around noon. Had a good time and it was great to see everyone and meet the new attendees. Apparently I missed all the fun both Friday and today. Glad no one was hurt.
  20. mrboyle

Moab 2015 - May 22-24

Put me down for 1 on Saturday's dinner. I'll only be able to make it down for the day (I'll be there late Friday and leave early Sunday) and only have the Bronco, but I want to at least come down and hang out for the day and tag along on the stocker run.
  21. mrboyle

'92ish F150

Sweet truck! Sorry to hear about the bad luck with the engines though.
  22. mrboyle

RockRangerII Refresh

Hydro assist cured all the death wobble I ever had in my Toyota!
  23. mrboyle

King of the Hammers 2015 - Who all is going?

I'm planning on it. Maybe, just maybe I will get the Toyota out there as well!
Back