Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

My pocket feels empty, DAMNIT!!!!!

Plugs and O2 sensors? Any reason you couldn't have done that yourself? :) Basic and preventative maintenence done on your own will save you a LOT of money.
  2. S

Just introducin' myself.

Nice Infiniti! I like that car a lot. :)
  3. S

Just introducin' myself.

Thanks! My previous car was black, and aside from it being my favorite color on cars, it's VERY rewarding to keep clean/waxed, whereas champagne is kind of "blah", but I really don't mind the color too much. Gets lots of comments. :)
  4. S

South Carolina Owners?

Sorry to bring back a dead topic, but I'm new to the forum and also from South Carolina.... West Columbia, to be exact. :)
  5. S

Just introducin' myself.

Hey, thanks for the welcomes. :) I actually sometimes sort of prefer the looks of the 1st gens... They've got that sort of ruggedness about them without being too boxy. Basically, I'm going to have about $5000 to work with, and I refuse to have payments, so whatever I can find that meets...
  6. S

Just introducin' myself.

Hey everyone. My name is Summer, and I just joined this forum after having lurked around for the past week or so, checking things out. I'm not new to automotive forums by any means.... I'm active on probetalk.com (nearly 11k posts over there :eek: ), dsmtalk.com, and Nissan/Infiniti Car...
Back