Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

MAF issue???? or idk

like the main wireing harness connection. from what my bud said its got some screws that hold it together and those had just backed out over time and the connection was way loose and what not. so he cleaned it and put it back together good as new and she runs like a champ now.:D
  2. J

MAF issue???? or idk

well i checked out the intake tube and gaskets and all was good. i replaced the fuel filter on saturday when i replaced the MAF. i took it to a buddy of mine who in a mechanic and he looked over it and found one of the main wiring harness connections was loose and corroded. so we cleaned that...
  3. J

MAF issue???? or idk

copy that. ill take a look in the morning. i checked the tube when this whole event started but i didnt inspect the rubber gasket things on each end so ill look at them and report back with an update. :hammer:
  4. J

MAF issue???? or idk

hey everyone, i have a 93 explorer sport 4x4 and its havving some serious issues. it started this morning when i changed the air filter. no big deal right? i guess not. i changed the filter like i had done in the past and when i went to start my rig up it started kinda hard. i had the clutch...
  5. J

Please help!!!

i found the schrader valve on the fuel rail and when i pushed on the little pin fuel came rushing out. but, i disconeccted my mass air flow sensor and my rig started up and ran kinda normal. and the tach stopped freaking out. so that might have been the problem. thanks for the help!:)...
  6. J

Please help!!!

hey there, im kinda new to this whole sight as a member but ive looked for answers here in the past. i have a '93 explorer sport that for a wile has been bucking/jerking wile im driving down the road at any random time. and when it does this the tachometer go's nuts, flying up and down. then it...
Back