Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

Dead mounty= my new project

once again! haha go with the navigator engine, over here you can get one at salvage yard for around $750, how you would cram it in there i would wanna see =] haha but hey with time everything is possible! on mine i was gonna install a 5.8 stroked to a 427 but my daily driver died so now this...
  2. 9

the 5.4 is a good power house you can convert it to carb and get about 500 roided ponies out of it stock with just a 4bbl set up! thats what im working on for my fox =] but for off road fuel injection is better though!
  3. 9

find your self a rolled or totalled 04 navigator and pull the harness and engine out =] 5.4 dohc!
  4. 9

Car stereo help!!!!!

check the fuses mine came with the factory amp and sub combo thing and it has two fuses! theres another posting somewhere on here that has the fuse locations and numbers on it! idk where though! sorry! im kinda new to this!
  5. 9

HELP!! extra fuel injector connection

lmao yea i noticed after i posted!! lol where would i post for help to make a kill switch but a very unique one, a touch sensing one? where your body completes the circuit by grounding a certain wire wich i have no idea how it is made!?!
  6. 9

HELP!! extra fuel injector connection

nice one! that goes under your harmonic balancer it for your crank position sensor or your ac compressor! idk if someone already answered was too lazy to read em all! good luck!
  7. 9

1991 Explorer boils over after you shut it off -- FIXED

I got a new clutch mine wasnt engaging at all would just free spin i could stop it at idle with my hand! lmao what knowledge is! priceless I also picked up a 4.6 maf i just installed it right now at work so havent gotten to test it!
  8. 9

thanx alot =] this is probably the most useful thing i have used INTERNET for in a while!! lmao but i appreciate all the help! do you know about a rough idle? I read somewhere on here it was due to my spark plugs? could this happen i have platinum+2 bosch
  9. 9

no blocked air flow but a radiator cap?! i will get a new one tommorrow =]! any advice on the fan clutch is it supposed to spin kinda freely or be tough to spin? thanx! Im trying to get it ready for a long trail ride and it is all desert out here so it cant be heating up!
  10. 9

since you guys are talking about overheating, do you think you can shoot some advice this way? i'd really apreciate it!! here it goes i have a 92 explorer automatic i drove it about 150 miles and the temp gauge stayed on the o on the gauge, but when i drive to walmart down the street in city...
  11. 9

92 explorer

on the fuel rail their should be a lil outlet that looks like its for an ac service you can check fuel pressure there!
Back