Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

94 ford explorer front end clunk.

right on thank you guys! perfect info just wat i was looking for.
  2. J

94 ford explorer front end clunk.

hi well the clunk happens when im applying pressure to the brakes then letting off. I checked my suspension yesterday and found the one of my bushings are hammered. i want to replace it but dont exactly know what the part is called. I think its the torchin bar. the part is connected to the front...
  3. J

door lock wont work.

yea its like half shut the door moves slightly. i tried having someone pry the door a bit from the out side while i played with the latch mec inside. the door still stuck shut.
  4. J

Opening stuck door latches

this did not work on my 94 explorer. any other suggestion?
  5. J

door lock wont work.

dam still nothing i leveled up the door had a little sag and still nothing any other way?? i have tried so much ways it just doesn't want to free up.
  6. J

door lock wont work.

ok thanks. i will give it a try.
  7. J

door lock wont work.

ok ill keep at it then. yea im gonna change them all out just to be on the safe side. thanks for da info.
  8. J

door lock wont work.

yea i took off the inside panel the inside rod moves but the rod for the outside handle does not. i sprayed the mech were the out side rod connects but it wont free up. As for as the lock mech is concerned it doesn't unlock all the way it try's but nothing. it is not rusted its just frozen and...
  9. J

door lock wont work.

i have a 94 ford explorer and i am having a problem with my driver side back door lock, it wont unlock and i can't open it any help will help me out alot. i wd40 the lock and hindge but still nothing the latch for the door seems to do be open but door will not unlock to open the door.
Back