Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

How to: How I changed my 05's Front Wheel Bearing

front wheel hubs are the fronts as a pain ? i just noticed movement in my right front hub, so im going to replace it. and tips. and any torque specs ont he bolts?
  2. M

How to: How I changed my 05's Front Wheel Bearing

Are the front wheel hubs that big a pain, i just had a noise in the front of mine, jacked up the front i have play in right front wheel, so i need to replace that hub. just looking for insight. doesnt seem that hard by looking at it.. and any one with torque specs so i know what to tighten to?
  3. M

rear plastic cover

on back of a 2004 explorer, i have seen them cracked on many of them, does anyone know if there has been a recal , or any info on it..
  4. M

error code

i replaced gas cap reset code, it hasent came back on.. soit must have been bad.. glad its wasnt canister , i dont feel like even messing with gas tank..
  5. M

error code

well i got a new gas cap, reset the system with a code reader. and so far it hasent came back on. i tryed reseeting it before it would just come back on with in a few min. so i think i nailed it....
  6. M

OBD II Trouble Codes

i get the same code 0456, i replaced cap do i have to reset code myself ? how do i do this?
  7. M

error code

i have a error code po456, something about emmison vac leak, says its not serious , but i cant stand seeing service engine lite on, does anyone have a idea where this is so i can fix it??? and exactly what is it? thanks
  8. M

2003 Explorer blend door (clicking noise).

ok, will do it tomrrow.....
  9. M

i do have one other queston, not sure where to post it, but the engine light is on, i checked the code, says its a small vac leak, but not serious. if i remeber right was a emission thing.. any idea where that might be?
  10. M

well basicly, i just remeoved the center consule, the lower kick panel, the radio, and the panel under steering wheel. once everything was out of the way, i made a few cuts in the dash trim .( which does not show up after everything is back in place)..have to do this in order to pull the part of...
  11. M

2004 Explorer Failsafe mode after new Alternator

just thinking mind you, but if i have the problem i wont disconnect battery, and tape off the end on alternator,while changing it..
  12. M

well just to let everyone know i fixed it some time ago myself, the install was very easy once you figure what it is you have to do, works like a charmm.
  13. M

yea i have the same problem with my 2004 is the directions the same as a 2003. casue i need to get this fixed..
Back