Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

ABS light

I replaced the ABS sensor on the differential and it solved the problem. I got the BWD ABS1738 from O'Reilly. $40 and no more ABS light on my dash!!!
  2. P

ABS light

Sorry if this is redundant, but I hadn't found an exact answer on the forum. My ABS light is staying on, and Advance Auto was able to give the the OBD code B1236. From other posts, it appears to be a rear ABS code, but can anyone narrow down which sensor?? Thanks!!
  3. P

rear body panel crack? who has it!!

There is a law suit http://www.murrayfrank.com/lawyer-attorney-1780007.html Don't know what it means for us all.
  4. P

Thermostat/Upper radiator hose question

I probably will change the thermostat, but really was more interested to know if the hose should fill. Since the thermostat is readily accessible from the top, I didn't worry about it immediately. Thanks!
  5. P

Thermostat/Upper radiator hose question

I thought my water pump failed the other day, as coolant was running from that area. After disassembly to install a new water pump, I determined the pump was fine, but the small hose from the water pump to the thermostat housing had been leaking. (I went ahead and replaced the pump since I had...
  6. P

Front caster/camber limiters?

The aligment shop didn't say anything about adding a kit, just removing the limiter. Does this make any sense?
  7. P

Front caster/camber limiters?

Newbie to the list. I've done suspension work, but none on my explorer (yet). I took my '03 XLT in for an alignment yesterday, and the shop said the couldn't get it into spec without removing the caster and camber limiters. He showed me approximately where they are (where the upper control...
Back