Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

AC Refill

So low side PSI isn’t important when compressor is off?
  2. D

AC Refill

My AC has not been working. Compressor not engaging at all. It’s been getting hot here lately and purchased an AC pressure gauge off Amazon. Today I went out and hooked it up. Read under 20 on the low port and around 50 on the high port. Both low so I decided to refill the refrigerant. I...
  3. D

Reverse is Reverse, Drive is Neutral, 1st is Drive

Alright I've got a really strange issue going on in a 2006 Explorer 4.0 with advance trac. This all started yesterday my GF calls me after work and says she's at the laundry mat and the explorer won't shift out of park. I know the parking lot where she is at is at a large incline and know the...
  4. D

WTB: 06-12 Factory Radio

I'm looking to buy a factory radio with 6 disc changer from a 2006 Explorer. I have the factory subwoofer as well. I'm not sure if that makes a difference when it comes to the radio but figured I would include it. Thanks!
  5. D

Wanted 2006 Factory Radio

I'm looking to buy a factory radio with 6 disc changer from a 2006 Explorer. I have the factory subwoofer as well. I'm not sure if that makes a difference when it comes to the radio but figured I would include it. Thanks!
  6. D

06 Explorer Factory Head Unit

I have a 2006 Explorer XLT. It has the factory headunit/speakers/subwoofer in the car. Now the other the all the lights on the screen on my head unit it went out. The corners of the screen on the headunit were fading for the past few months and finally the whole thing went dark. Everything still...
  7. D

Exterior Door Handle Question

Yeah I called the local dealer and they wanted 80 dollars for a piece of plastic that will probably break again before I get rid of the truck.
  8. D

Thanks for looking but I need the drivers side rear w/o the keyhole. I've searched all online and can't find one for the drivers side rear.
  9. D

So last winter my door handle was frozen and I yanked on it to open it and ended up breaking the handle off the drivers side rear door. I called the local dealer for a replacement and they want 80 dollars for a piece of junk plastic. Then I checked eBay and all I could find were ones that said...
Back