Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Help Removing and Painting Trims

yes the top of the front and rear bumpber
  2. S

Help Removing and Painting Trims

i got these trims i want to sand down and paint the right way. does someone know how to remove these and some steps for painting these the right way i was thinking of using duplicolor paint. and what kind of sand paper to use? some advice would be helpful thanks
  3. S

Vacuum Leak Intake

Hi well in december of 2011 i cracked my cylinder heads and bought a pair off ebay from j&c enterprises. When i got them in they looked great and got them installed while in the process of installing them my mechanic said that the heads were shaved a little too much. But it wasnt really a...
  4. S

Wanted: 96 explorer 4.0 ohv Cai kit

Looking for someone who doesnt need or has a spare intake kit for the 96 explorer it has to be carb legal since my truck is in california. Hit me up with ur price and shipping to 93101 and we will work from there thanks
  5. S

Best Cold Air Intake

The cai filters from mac doesnt have the hole for the hose coming from the crankcase cover were the oil goes in. Is there another cai thqt i can get that is legal in california
  6. S

Cal Legal CAI

im looking for a legal cai system for my OHV 96 explorer. i was looking into mac filters but they dont have the hole for the pipe coming from the oil cap. does anyone recommend one that can pass smog?
  7. S

P0304 cel 96 ohv x

no one can help me?
  8. S

P0304 cel 96 ohv x

Would retiming my truck help it out? One mechanic i know says i blew a headgasket but theres no antifreeze in my trucks oil
  9. S

P0304 cel 96 ohv x

i recently got the P0304 code on my x. Its been acting funny for the last few days. When i first start it with a cold engine it shacked for a bit and then settle's down and after i got the code which is Cylinder 4 misfire i started hearing noise when i accelerate. The noises seem to come from...
  10. S

Getting those plastic trims back to OEM black with pics

some good paint i been using is the Rust-oleum primer and paint all in one its really goood
  11. S

New Keyfob? on 1996 Explorer

Ok thanks joe!
  12. S

Will the expedition keyfob work on the explorer since the expedition is a 1999 is has a better lookin keyfob
  13. S

My old keyfob stopped working and i was wondering if i can program a newer keyfob to my truck i have a spare keyfob from a 1999 Expedition my gramps gave me. If not what kind of keyfobs can i use for my truck? thanks
  14. S

Help wiring 2 kicker cvr dvc

lol well everything is actually dimming and i need some advice on a battery that will work perfectly on my explorer. I was thinking about a XS Power 14v Battery because i can get a 12v XS Bat at the same price at 250. I saw few comments on another forum that i need to something else so i can...
  15. S

There dvc
  16. S

There the CompVR 15's and there wired at 2ohms wit 1700w mono block
  17. S

What type of battery do u recommend?
  18. S

I am i Just got the brutus thats the new amp powering both at 2ohm. Now my Problem is the power i still have everything Stock wit a interstate battery im lookin into gettin a agm battery like xs power and was wondering if a 14v version work on my explorer and will the alternator charge the...
  19. S

Pics of Sub Boxes

My Setup
  20. S

this is my current set up anyway i can get more power out the subs? is putting a 14v XS Power in the front on my truck a good idea? i was looking at the XS Power 14V D1400 AGM Battery
  21. S

help covering up chipping paint

i wanted to know if anyone had some advice to fixing these paint chips. i want to blend them with the stock paint so they don't look fugly thanks
  22. S

Optima batteries junk now?

are deep cycle better than normal agm? i have a hifonics brutus thats making my needle jump up and down and I'm looking for a better battery so i can replace everything together with the big 3
  23. S

Optima batteries junk now?

Are the die hards platnums deep cycle?
  24. S

Recommended battery for truck with audio system

Well i just got 2 15s and a brutus amp and my needle dances crazy even while driving
  25. S

Recommended battery for truck with audio system

Is the die hard deep cycle?
Back