Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Cargo light

You've got to be joking. I have been driving around with that SOB cargo light on for 6 months. No LEDS. I turn the car on, get in the back seat, let the lets dim, hit the switch and ITS OFF. totally infuriating but I'm so glad I didn't have to drop the headliner! That's JETZ and everyone else...
  2. S

Lease End NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at the end of the day, Ford took my trade directly. Paid no taxes & the title never crossed my hands. What they are saying is they refuse to release the car directly to a 3rd party, even though they gladly do it to get you to trade in to them.
  3. S

Guys, I did that. I have the buyout letter. Ford Credit told me that ultimately you do not pay them, you pay the dealer. Ford Credit is just holding the note on the dealers behalf. I've leased plenty of cars, and like I even described VW/Audi uses the process that we've come to expect. It's Ford...
  4. S

In January of 2011, I traded a leased Audi A4 into Latham Ford for a demo (had 1600 miles on it) 2011 Ford Explorer XLT. They purchased the car directly from Audi to close my lease. Now I am attempting to trade my vehicle to another dealer. In the past week I have been given 4 different price...
  5. S

Dealer Installed MFT Update

I have a November 2011 Build (and every freaking bug there is) and I have to print & go in.
  6. S

MFT Update - Jumpdrive

Any updates on Jumpdrives? wel.....
  7. S

Sync Services can't locate my vehicle

Hey All, For the last 2 or 3 days when I try to use Services for a business lookup or directions she says "Hold on while I get your location." Then it just buzzes for 3 minutes until it errors out and says "I'm having trouble finding your location." It's happened in a few locations miles...
  8. S

Magnaflow Catback installed...

what about he mileage dammit!
  9. S

MyFord Touch Upgrade Inbound

I hope the Left & Right dash LCDs get some updates too. The right LCD when listening to AM/FM is garbage. The Left LCD doesn't remember where you were when you switch the tranny to manual and back. Also, the warning on the backup camera needs to be moved higher. Right now its on the...
  10. S

2011 SEMA Show Explorer photos

False alarm, shouldn't have posted.
  11. S

Navigation - SD Card Fault

"Services" "Directions"
  12. S

Dealer refusing to fix streaky windows

There is a bulletin now for "oily film on front side windows"
  13. S

Door trim misalignment with the dash

Hi Everyone, Pete took the photos for me last week. Pete's are within spec, while not perfect the gaps between the doors and dash are even. JRMs are not & have uneven gaps. I had the weatherstrips replaced on the doors to fix the streaky window issue, you probably had the same if they look...
  14. S

Need 2 quick interior pics. Please help!

Peter you're the man! Mine is totally jacked!
  15. S

Need 2 quick interior pics. Please help!

So my '11 went in for he TSB about streaky windows and they took my door panels off. They didn't put them back on right. The chrome/grey around the speaker doesn't line up with the dash anymore and the gap between the door and dash is uneven. Can someone look at their interior and take a...
  16. S

Where'd the TSB sticky go?

I need the TSB# for the whiny A/C noise thingy. Also, there is a TSB for streaky windows now.
  17. S

2011 Ford Explorer Transmission Problems?

Amen brother. A lot of people are so quick to jump. You've gotta let somethings take their time.
  18. S

Problems with Gas Fill

I have found depending on the nozzle length and bend angle I get this sometimes too. Don't cram it all the way in at first (thats what she said). Keep about a .25 of an inch out and make sure to wait 5 seconds before you start pumping.
  19. S

2012 Explorer Gas Pedal Vibration 1200-1500RPM

For what its worth: My '11 Ex has been in the shop. It did it. The '11 Fusion & '11 F-150 XLT I had for the past 2 weeks ALL did this. I think its totally normal and everyone should take it easy.
  20. S

"This USB device is not supported...."

Also. Tried a master reset & deleted the phone and readded.
  21. S

I have an EVO running android 2.3. See I always use it in charge mode and almost never as a USB drive. This error is totally new on 2.11and a bit annoying.
  22. S

Hey Everyone, 2.11 has really been great for me, except 1 change. Now everytime I plug my phone into the USB cable sync throws a popup that says "This USB device is not supported. Please Unplug." I'm just using USB to charge the phone and this never happened before 2.11. Any chance I can...
  23. S

no sound when using SD card?

So my SD card used to be fine. Then the other day there was just no volume. It reads the files id3 tags and it seems like its playing but no sound comes out. Every other function works fine. Any ideas?
  24. S

How to put MFT - MyFord Touch into diagnostics mode

Just started reading this thread. Anybody have the aftermarket sharkfin & do you get more or less satellites?
  25. S

Supercharger for 2011

2012 is a 4 banger....
Back