Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

3rd row power seat Stuck

Looking for info to remove or get to the power fold seat motor
  2. F

3rd row power seat Stuck

I have one of my 3rd row power seats (driver Side)stuck in the folded position and I cant get it to move with the push button. I don't even hear the motor running. The passenger side is working. Does anyone know of a manual release? I would like to know if the seat motor is burnt out how to...
  3. F

A/C cooling Issue

Had my A/C fans quit again 2nd time. back in May of 13 the fans failed and I complained to FORD they were willing to pay 1/2 the bill 350.00 usd. Here its 3 years later and they quit again. Contacted my dealer and FORD with the information that the fans quit again. Dealer wanted me to bring...
  4. F

GPS Connection Delays

I woke up late for work this morning and really needed my GPS and traffic information to expedite my trip to work I had the RED X on my GPS logo The map said I was in the middle of nowhere I have also taken my 2011 explorer it to my dealer and they did a software update but with no help I still...
  5. F

Ford A6 Navigation SD Card

SD Nav card I just purchased the A6 nav card from my local dealer. I got the Internet price for the chip 160.00 with tax. In the parking lot of the dealer I ripped open the new chip and removed the old one. Then I started to explore the map only to find out that a major highway is missing...
  6. F

Combined Recalls for 2011 - 2019 Explorer models

Power Steering ISSUES My 2011 Explorer Limited was towed into the dealer this morning with the power steering fault and totally inop. Friday I had taken my explorer to my Dealers express lube, for an oil change and tire rotation "The WORKS" package. Drove my vehicle to my house and put it in...
  7. F

advance trac warning

I had this happen 3 times in the past 2 weeks and 2 times just this week driving straight and level going down highway at highway speeds. When it happens I loose steering power and my x is hard to steer. I put on my emerg flasher and moved to the shoulder of the road to turn off and turn on my...
  8. F

A/C cooling Issue

After picking up my vehicle all is good. The A/C is good and cold. I have been contacted by Susan at Ford Customer service and have taken care of any Issues with this problem thank you much
  9. F

A/C cooling Issue

Just got the call from my dealer. The Cooling fans were the A/C problem. Have not picked it up yet. Will see what happens then.
  10. F

A/C cooling Issue

Just got the call from my Dealer that my cooling fans are INOP-- and the cost to replace would be 700.00 USD. I have a 2011 Explorer with 39xxx and just went over the 2 year mark on May 3rd 2013. I told my dealer that I had the Fan TSB looked at when I had it in for regular service; I was told...
  11. F

3rd dual cooling fan?

Just got the call from my Dealer that my cooling fans are INOP-- and the cost to replace would be 700.00 USD. I have a 2011 Explorer with 39xxx and just went over the 2 year mark on May 3rd 2013. I told my dealer that I had the Fan TSB looked at when I had it in for regular service; I was told...
  12. F

Galaxy SIII(3) vs iphone 4S (sprint)

Does anyone have any info on the Galaxy S3 or the Iphone 4S from Sprint working with SYNC ???? I am looking at replacing my Samsung Moment with a new phone and the official list does not have any updates for about a year now. When is the list going to be updated.
  13. F

SYNC Calendar

my calendar is set to 2031 how do I set it for today ???? I have the new SYNC load
  14. F

Hour Glass

What is the deal with the hourglass on the Travel link system .. I have had this problem on and off since I picked up my X back in May of 2011 I have called Sirius and they claim it is my systems problem but when I have them send a reset signal and the system performs a cold boot ---black...
  15. F

phone starts playing media

Samsung Moment My samsung moment will do this randomly when I turn my X off and leave the car. I have android 2.1 with Sprint and my phone will not be updated to 2.2 unless I root the phone.:salute:
  16. F

Premium Audio Volume not linear

Just checking to see if I am the only one with this problem. When turning up the volume using the steering wheel control or the knob on the audio control the volume seems to jump levels and is not linear. the jump in volume is huge from one click to the next.... Any suggestions :salute...
  17. F

My dealer was bought out by Ford

What St Louis Dealership???? Valley????
  18. F

Ordered 3/15 and got VIN # today!

Ordered 3/18 also and was told by Jamie that Order was CLEAN and check back in a week
Back