Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

OK, So What Do You DISLIKE About The 5th Gen?

The gas tank is too small. I am filling it up all the time.
  2. G

Sport with Limited Rims?

I got a sport for my wife and liked it so much I got one for myself, too.
  3. G

2011 - 2018 Explorer Power Steering Issue

My wife had this happen twice recently while driving. We are taking it in next week. It is definitely a major problem.
  4. G

door keypad

I mistakenly locked my key fob in my Ex shortly after I got it and did not recall the code (I have since changed it). I call roadside assistance and they came to unlock it for me. It literally took all of 30 seconds to open the door. It was very disturbing. There are much easier ways to get...
  5. G

Consumer Reports on 2012 Model Year

I subscribe to CR (on line) and read what they have to say, but would not buy many of the products they "recommend." They place different priorities on things than I do, apparently. There are some issues with the Explorer, but I looked at the other models they recommend and would not even...
  6. G

Finding Factory Door Code (Securicode)

Thank Peter for the photo. I was not looking up in there far enough. I had to get a mirror to find it, but I did. Thanks again.
  7. G

Finding Factory Door Code (Securicode)

I have a similar situation and was not given the card with the code on it. I do not see the code under the dash on the driver's side, either. I guess I will have to deal with the dealer. Frustrating.
Back